Dura Fast 40 Outdoor Pickleballs, 6-Pack
Last updated date: July 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pickleball Balls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pickleball Ball you should buy.
Update as July 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pickleball Balls for a detailed review of all the top pickleball balls.
These pickleballs were the first ones created for the game, and many of the top players will not settle for anything else. It is also an official US Open Pickleball, and it is used in national championships as well.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Dura Fast 40 Outdoor Pickleballs, 6-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
OFFICIAL OUTDOOR PICKLEBALLS (Pack of 6). Dura is Official Ball of the US Open Pickleball Championships & the USAPA Pickleball National Championships. PLAY WITH THE BEST. APPROVED FOR TOURNAMENT PLAY. Dura Pickleballs meet all USAPA/IFP regulations and are approved for sanctioned tournament play. TOP PERFORMANCE PICKLEBALLS. Dura balls are built to perform, they fly true, straight, and fast. They are rotationally molded as 1-piece with 40 precisely drilled holes for consistent flight and bounce. Engineered for outdoor & hard-court play. THE ORIGINAL PICKLEBALLS. Many of pickleball’s top players prefer the Dura Pickleballs. The first ball designed and built for pickleball by the company that invented the game. BALL LIFE. Performance/sanctioned pickleballs do not last forever. Durability is affected by weather, play style & court surface. Anticipate life of 3-10 games in harsh conditions. Tests show Dura ball life is equivalent or longer than competing balls.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pickleball Balls
Pickleball was invented back in 1965, when a couple of friends started playing around with ping-pong paddles and perforated plastic balls on a tennis court. It is similar to tennis, but is played with smaller paddles and on a smaller court.
The game has become wildly popular, and there are indoor and outdoor local leagues, plus regional and national championships. There are official rules for play, and regulations that apply to everything from paddle sizes to the pickleballs themselves.
In addition to regulations on ball size and appearance, there are specifications for bounce heights, hardness and the number of holes around the surface. If you plan to play more than casually, you should take these rules into consideration when purchasing a ball.
The Pickleball Ball Buying Guide
- When shopping for pickleballs, look for ones that meet USAPA standards, which is something that should be boasted about in the item description.
- The per-pickleball price goes down when you buy them in larger quantities.
- If the pickleballs don’t come with a carrying bag, you can store them in a gym bag. Just make sure you leave the court with as many balls as you came with!
- Just like tennis balls, high-performance pickleballs do not last forever. You can expect anywhere from three to 10 games, depending on weather conditions and type of play, before they need to be replaced.
- Yellow pickleballs are designed for indoor play, while orange ones are for outdoor games.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide