Dupray Tosca Commercial Grade Steam Cleaner
Last updated date: August 28, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dupray Steam Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dupray Steam Cleaner you should buy.
Once you fill this Dupray steam cleaner's water tank, you'll be able to clean for 90 minutes uninterrupted. The unit is commercial grade, which means you can use it in your cleaning business. Users will especially love the digital display, which gives you the temperature and pressure readings at a quick glance. In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the Dupray Dupray Tosca Commercial Grade Steam Cleaner placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Dupray Steam Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top dupray steam cleaners.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Up to 90 minutes of cleaning time per fill up. COMMERCIAL-GRADE: suitable for home or work.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dupray Steam Cleaners
If you want to be efficient with your cleaning routine while also sanitizing and deodorizing as you go, a vapor steam cleaner is the best option. Dupray makes a line of vapor steam cleaners that are environmentally friendly, as they do not require the use of any harsh chemicals. They also accept tap water, which means you won’t have to spend extra on the distilled water that some other units require.
The Dupray Neat Multipurpose Steam Cleaner is the model you want if you need your steam cleaner to be lightweight and portable. This compact model is best used around the house. It can be used on your floors, appliances, furniture and even the interior of your car. While it comes with three floor-cleaning pads, it’s designed to be used with the towels you already own. That means you’ll save by not having to purchase additional pads in the future.
Should you need a more powerful steam cleaner, the Dupray One Plus Steam Cleaner is the way to go. It heats up to 320 F, which is capable of killing 99% of bacteria and viruses. The machine is extremely easy to use and has its own built-in cord storage. Another plus is that this model can continue cleaning without any required down time. That means when you need to refill the water tank, you can do so quickly and get right back to work.
Consider the Dupray ONE Steam Cleaner & Accessory Kit if you’re looking for a powerful steam cleaner that comes with a host of handy accessories. With this model, you’ll get the following 16 tools and attachments: a triangular tool, a rectangular floor tool, two connectors, a window tool, two extension tubes, a lance, a microfiber cloth, a triangular tool microfiber bonnet, a rectangular tool microfiber bonnet, two nylon brushes, a brass brush, a plunger tool and a funnel.
Whether you own a cleaning business, or you simply need a high-quality steam cleaner for the office, the Dupray Tosca Commercial Grade Steam Cleaner is your best bet. This commercial-grade model has a 90-minute cleaning time, a digital display that reveals the unit’s temperature and pressure levels and a 25-piece accessory kit.
DWYM Fun Fact
Dupray was founded in October of 2008 with the goal of making and manufacturing a high-quality line of steam cleaners for residential and commercial use. Their motto is “clean anything better.” The company sells their products worldwide and has their headquarters in Newark, Delaware.
Some of Dupray’s most popular products include their carpet cleaners, steam pressure washers, steam grout cleaners and car detailing steam cleaners. If you have any questions about Dupray’s line of steam cleaners, you can contact their customer service team at 800-881-8482.
The Dupray Steam Cleaner Buying Guide
- Most steam cleaners have water tanks that require users to wait at least 20 minutes before refilling and resuming use of the machine.
- If you’re looking for a steam cleaner that can be used on carpets, you need to make sure that it comes with a fluid extractor.
- Keep kids and pets at bay when using your Dupray steam cleaner. If anyone touches the tip of the machine or gets too close to it, they could get burned.
- It’s best to always test a hidden area of the surface you plan on cleaning before you use the steam cleaner over the entire area.
- Dupray steam cleaners are able to tackle a wide variety of jobs, many of which you may not be aware of. For example, the machine does an excellent job of removing stickers off walls, graffiti on the side of buildings, residue around faucets, grease on your tools and messes in pet cages.
- The heat from your Dupray steam cleaner is high enough to kill fleas and their eggs, as well as bed bugs and dust mites. That means you’ll save money by not having to call an exterminator.
- There are many factors that affect the overall cost of a Dupray steam cleaner. A few include whether the machine is designed for residential or commercial use, whether the steam cleaner comes with any accessories and how often you need to refill the water tank. The Dupray Neat Multipurpose Steam Cleaner is one of the most affordable of the cleaners, as its more basic and compact in design. You’ll pay a moderate price for the Dupray One Plus Steam Cleaner and the Dupray ONE Steam Cleaner & Accessory Kit. Since the Dupray Tosca Commercial Grade Steam Cleaner can be used in a business, it has the highest price tag.