Duhome Elegant Lifestyle Round Velvet Vanity Chair
Last updated date: November 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Vanity Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Vanity Chair you should buy.
Update as November 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Vanity Chairs for a detailed review of all the top vanity chairs.
One of the best things about this stool is that it can easily be turned into a bedside table by simply setting a tray on top of it. But it also works great for its original intended purpose as a vanity chair. The velvet fabric upholstery of the seat comes in a variety of colors and provides a comfortable, luxurious look for any home.
In our analysis, the Duhome Duhome Round Velvet Vanity Chair placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
VERSATILE & STYLISH FOR ANY ROOM — Easily transitions from foot rest, to seat, to side table when topped with a tray — Adds designer luxe mid-century style and modern appeal to any home, living room, bedroom, office, fashion closet, kids playroom, den, college dorm, studio apartment, etc. MODERN DESIGN — Contemporary design with modern touch in clear lines and simplistic; add a splash of color and chic elegance with the decorative short round stool. anti-slip rubber ring under the base for safety and floor protection. Seat Height 17.7″, Seat Diameter 13.6″. Cushion Thickness 5.1″ weight holds up to 250 lbs. DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS — Sleek round ottoman seat in velvet fabric upholstery with vibrant color and cushioned padding — Sturdy base includes 4 Golden metal legs. LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY TO MOVE — Small 5 lb frame allows this footrest to be easily moved and relocated as needed — Transport from room to room with a lightweight design for easy handling — Legs are removable for storage when not in use.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Vanity Chairs
Vanity tables go back centuries, once having been associated with royalty. The basic elements of a vanity table are simple. The vanity table itself provides the surface for setting beauty items like makeup and hairbrushes. A mirror allows you to see what you’re doing. But for shorter vanity tables, you’ll also need a comfortable chair to finish off the look.
You may get ready while standing in front of your bathroom mirror, but vanities do have their benefits. If you’re working on perfecting the perfect smoky eye or pouty lips, being able to sit rather than stand will make the time-consuming process easier. Some vanities are built into bathrooms, but traditionally they were set up in a bedroom or sitting area.
For the type of vanity table designed to have you seated in front of it, it’s important to find a chair that’s the right height. Vanity chairs are usually built for the height of a typical vanity, but you’ll want to measure the dimensions to make sure you’ll be at the height you want.
While comfort is important, many homeowners prioritize having a handy place to store the vanity chair so it won’t be in the way between uses. Many can be slid underneath the table to keep your floor space clear.
The Vanity Chair Buying Guide
- Vanity chairs come in different varieties. You’ll find some that are set up similar to a piano bench but smaller, and often with cushioning for comfort. You’ll also find vanity chairs that have seat backs and even swivel to let you turn to face away from the vanity table if needed.
- Not all vanity chairs are limited to use with your vanity table. Some are versatile enough to be used as a makeshift end table by simply setting a tray on top of it.
- Although you’ll see plenty of chairs that promise comfort, balance that against the importance of having a vanity seat that can easily slide underneath. You may find that comfort isn’t as important as freeing up space.
- The sturdiness of the chair’s legs is important. Some can be wobbly, so you’ll want one with solid legs that are strong enough to support whoever is sitting in the chair.
- Some vanity tables allow you to adjust the height, which will give you a little leeway when you’re looking at dimensions.
- Pay attention to the padding on the bottom of the chair legs. Some have anti-slip pads on the bottom, while others are built to prevent scratching your floors as you move the chair around.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide