Duck Smooth Top EasyLiner Shelf Liner
Last updated date: February 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shelf Liners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shelf Liner you should buy.
Editor's Note February 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Shelf Liner for a detailed review of all the top shelf liners.
This shelf liner works great in bathrooms, bedroom closets and kitchen cabinets. It's white, so you won't have any trouble matching it to your existing decor. The liner's top feature is that it's reusable. You can even toss it in the washing machine for a quick cleaning.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the Duck Duck Smooth Top EasyLiner Shelf Liners placed 4th when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Smooth Top EasyLiner 12 inch shelf liner provides an easy-to-clean surface for upper cabinets, narrow shelves and drawers in your kitchen, bath and laundry room. The non-adhesive grip bottom keeps the cabinet liner in place and doesn’t leave a sticky residue, while the smooth top lets you easily slide objects across. With a variety of colors and trendy patterns, you can bring new life to cabinets – just cut, apply to your clean surface and style away. From the Manufacturer. The Duck Brand offers quality, care and extraordinary value to consumers looking for friendly and convenient solutions to everyday problems. Each Duck Brand Non-Adhesive Smooth Top Easy Shelf Liner features a non-adhesive grip bottom. Ideal for shelves, drawers, placemats or coasters, this shelf liner is easy to cut and install and is machine washable. The grip bottom keeps the liner in place, while the solid surface prevents smaller objects from falling through. In addition, the smooth top wipes clean easily. The Duck Brand has been delighting consumers with quality products for over 20 years and continues to innovate and offer solutions for the household
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shelf Liners
If you want to increase the life of your shelving units and protect the surfaces of the drawers throughout your home, you’ll need to pick up a shelf liner. Shelf liners can be used underneath a bathroom or kitchen sink where you store chemicals, in a refrigerator and even in the cabinets of RVs and boats.
As you shop for the best shelf liners, look at the construction material first. If you go with a plastic liner, make sure it doesn’t contain any BPA. A high-quality food-grade EVA is a great choice, especially in kitchens. It’s also important that the liner is engineered to reduce slipping and bunching and that it’s easy to cut to fit the specific measurements of your drawer.
Next, decide if you need the shelf liner to be waterproof. If you’re using the liner in your garage on your tool shelf, this may not be an issue, but it’s certainly a must-have feature when used in kitchens and bathrooms.
Look for any extra features that are important to you. Some shelf liners are anti-microbial, for example. Others resist stains and odors. There are even shelf liners that have a cushioning. These are best used in shelves that hold breakable items.
If you’re purchasing the shelf liners for style purposes only, look for a brand that has a host of different colors and patterns to choose from. That way, you’re sure to find an accent color that complements the rest of the decor in the room.
The Shelf Liner Buying Guide
- Adhesive liners are the best at staying in place, however, you won’t be able to remove them later on.
- Since the shelf liners arrive in a roll, they may not be easy to flatten at first. Try placing weight on all four corners overnight and then install them the next morning.
- If the shelf liner comes and has a heavy chemical smell when you open the package, take it outside and let it air out before using it.
- Check the product label to determine which surfaces the shelf liner works with. Some are listed as best not used on porous natural stone or lacquered surfaces.
- Keep in mind that pre-cut sizes may still require a bit of trimming to fit your unique space.
- From time to time you’ll need to clean your shelf liners. Always follow the cleaning instructions listed on the product label. Some require a simple wipe down with mild dish soap, water and a sponge, while others are listed as machine washable in cold water only. Lay the liner flat to air dry before returning it to the drawer.
- In order to determine which shelf liner offers the best deal, you’ll need to figure out how much you’re paying per foot. The Duck Smooth Top EasyLiner Shelf Liners is the most affordable of the bunch, with the Anoak Non Adhesive Clear Shelf Liner and the HooTown Non Adhesive EVA Material Shelf Liner coming in at a moderate price. You’ll pay the most per foot for the Sterling 4-Pack Wire Shelf Liners, 14×36-Inch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide