Duck Smooth Top Easy Shelf Liner, 12-Inch x 10-Feet, 6-Pack
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shelf Liners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shelf Liner you should buy.
You'll get a total of 60 feet of liner when you go with this shelf liner bundle, which is enough to tackle just about every shelf in your home. The liner has a smooth surface for easy clean-up and a non-adhesive bottom that won't slide around. It's also easy to cut, so it won't take but a minute or two to install the liner in your drawer. In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the Duck Duck Smooth Top Easy Shelf Liner, 6-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Shelf Liner for a detailed review of all the top shelf liners.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
Top cabinet pack includes 6 rolls of 12X 10' non-adhesive shelf liner for a total of 60 feet. Enough liner for a whole room project. 12 inch wide is ideal for top cabinets and small drawers, so you only have to cut liner once. Non-adhesive grip bottom keeps liner in place while it's easy to slide objects across smooth surface. Easy to install and clean. Just wipe with a damp cloth or machine washable, cold water. Lay flat to dry. Ideal for: cabinets in kitchen, bath and laundry room.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shelf Liners
If you want to increase the life of your shelving units and protect the surfaces of the drawers throughout your home, you’ll need to pick up a shelf liner. Shelf liners can be used underneath a bathroom or kitchen sink where you store chemicals, in a refrigerator and even in the cabinets of RVs and boats.
As you shop for the best shelf liners, look at the construction material first. If you go with a plastic liner, make sure it doesn’t contain any BPA. A high-quality food-grade EVA is a great choice, especially in kitchens. It’s also important that the liner is engineered to reduce slipping and bunching and that it’s easy to cut to fit the specific measurements of your drawer.
Next, decide if you need the shelf liner to be waterproof. If you’re using the liner in your garage on your tool shelf, this may not be an issue, but it’s certainly a must-have feature when used in kitchens and bathrooms.
Look for any extra features that are important to you. Some shelf liners are anti-microbial, for example. Others resist stains and odors. There are even shelf liners that have a cushioning. These are best used in shelves that hold breakable items.
If you’re purchasing the shelf liners for style purposes only, look for a brand that has a host of different colors and patterns to choose from. That way, you’re sure to find an accent color that complements the rest of the decor in the room.
DWYM Fun Fact
While it’s obvious that shelf liners keep the cups in your kitchen cabinet from sliding around, there are actually quite a number of other uses for this handy invention. You can use shelf liners to get a better grip on the lid of a jar, line the inside of your toolbox, keep your cutting board in place and even line the bottom of your portable pet kennels.
The Shelf Liner Buying Guide
- Adhesive liners are the best at staying in place, however, you won’t be able to remove them later on.
- Since the shelf liners arrive in a roll, they may not be easy to flatten at first. Try placing a weight on all four corners overnight and then install them the next morning.
- If the shelf liner comes and has a heavy chemical smell when you open the package, take it outside and let it air out before using it.
- Check the product label to determine which surfaces the shelf liner works with. Some are listed as best not used on porous natural stone or lacquered surfaces.
- Keep in mind that pre-cut sizes may still require a bit of trimming to fit your unique space.
- From time to time you’ll need to clean your shelf liners. Always follow the cleaning instructions listed on the product label. Some require a simple wipe down with mild dish soap, water and a sponge, while others are listed as machine washable in cold water only. Lay the liner flat to air dry before returning it to the drawer.
- In order to determine which shelf liner offers the best deal, you’ll need to figure out how much you’re paying per foot. The Duck Smooth Top EasyLiner Shelf Liners is the most affordable of the bunch, with the Gorilla Grip Ribbed Non Adhesive Shelf Liners and the Warp Brothers Plast-O-Mat Ribbed Shelf Liner, 2-Pack coming in at a moderate price. You’ll pay the most per foot for the Sterling 4-Pack Wire Shelf Liners, 14×36-Inch.