Drillbrush Industrial Power Brush Electric Grill Cleaner
Last updated date: September 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Electric Grill Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Electric Grill Cleaner you should buy.
Editor's Note September 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Electric Grill Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top electric grill cleaners.
You'll find this electric grill cleaner actually has a long list of uses. It removes stuck-on foods from grill and oven racks, hard water and mineral stains from tubs and removing graffiti from stone walls. This product is built to last and is incredibly sturdy.
In our analysis of 53 expert reviews, the Drillbrush Drillbrush Industrial Power Brush Electric Grill Cleaner placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The 2 in brush is great for spot cleaning and detailing. Use it on steel, furnaces, and engine blocks. (pictured above) The 4in brush is built for flat surfaces. Clean ovens, diamond plating, grills (pictured above), and even remove loose paint or rust! Tight corners are no problem for the Original brush. The bullet-shaped design can clean grill grates (pictured above), lawnmowers, pipes and more! This product uses Transparency. Products that are part of the transparency program will have a unique code that you can scan on the back of the box above the bar-code (pictured above) to verify their legitimacy. To check the authenticity of a Transparency product you can scan the code with the Transparency app or the Amazon mobile app. Common applications include cleaning BBQ grills, smoker grates, or oven racks of baked-on food and heavy grease deposits. Use outside for restoration of brick and mortar by removing rust, hard water or mineral stains. These brushes can also be used for industrial applications such as heavy duty stripping of loose paint and other harsh scrubbing applications. Erase stubborn painted graffiti from stone walls or metal surfaces. Clean your gas grill, smoker, oven, or charcoal grates with this no-wire kit. Our brushes have NO WIRES and are much SAFER: “A number of surgeons recommend that wire brushes not be used to clean barbecue grills. In some cases, bristles break off the brush which then become deposited in food cooked on the grill. Ingestion of these bristles can cause gastrointestinal perforation.” Modernize your arsenal of old-fashioned wire brushes that never get clean and tend to rust as well. Replace all your wire brush drill attachments with these aggressive, Ultra Stiff Black, all nylon, drill powered upgrades. No more broken and loose flying wires to deal with. All brushes feature a rugged steel, quarter-inch, quick-change shaft to fit most all drills and drivers. All Drillbrush Products have a 90 day no questions asked Money back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our product we will issue a full refund or ship out a replacement at the buyer's request. Cordless Drill NOT included.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Electric Grill Cleaners
If you’re one of the 60% of grillers that enjoy using their barbecue grill year-round, you’ll want to invest in an electric grill cleaner. Burnt and stuck-on foods can be cumbersome to remove and require a great deal of elbow grease. Electric grill cleaners are able to do all the hard work for you, so you can spend more time enjoying time with your family and friends.
As you browse the available electric grill cleaners on the market, start with a brush that you can attach to your drill. Models with 1/4-inch quick change shafts fit most drills and drivers. It’s best to go with a cleaner that doesn’t use wire bristles, as there are approximately 130 medical emergencies each year from individuals who have accidentally swallowed a wire bristle. The Goo Gone Electric Grill Cleaner & Pad is a good choice. It uses a stiff scrubbing pad instead of wire bristles.
If you want your electric grill cleaner to do much more than just tackle tough stuck-on foods, go with the GRILLART 3-In-1 Electric BBQ Grill Cleaner. This multipurpose brush also works well to clean heavy grease deposits off oven racks, rust stains from metal and hard water stains from your bathtub. They are so strong that they can also scrub graffiti off a stone wall.
Individuals who suffer from arthritis or other joint or muscle issues would do better with an electric grill cleaner bot. Bots are machines that are capable of doing all the cleaning for you. For example, an automatic electric cleaner bot simply requires users to set a timer, place the bot inside the grill, push the go button and close the grill’s hood while it gets to work.
When opting for an electric grill cleaning bot, take some time to review the machine’s special features. You want the unit to have a heat-resistant casing, a rechargeable lithium battery and brushes that can be removed for cleaning. Some models go above and beyond by also providing a protective carrying case.
The Electric Grill Cleaner Buying Guide
- It’s good practice to wear a mask when cleaning your grill with bleach or other chemical cleaners while using the electric grill cleaner.
- Check the length of the electric cleaning brush’s bristles. They may be too short to clean the sides of the grill grates. Most also neglect to reach underneath of the grill, which means you’ll have to remove the grill and flip it over to get the underside.
- Reviewers report that the electric cleaning bots are noisy, as they do smack up against the sides of the grill’s hood while they clean.
- Do not use multipurpose electric cleaning brushes on fabric, including carpeting, as it may scratch or ruin the fabric.
- Cordless drills are sold separately from the brushes. If you already own a drill, make sure the cleaning brush is compatible with the drill before you buy it.
- Check the product care label before you attempt to clean the brushes. Some must be washed by hand, while others are okay to place in the dishwasher with your other dishes.
- The cost of an electric grill cleaner is dependent upon the type. Cleaners, like the Barbi-Q Grill Electric Grill Cleaner Bricks, 3-Pack and the Goo Gone Electric Grill Cleaner & Pad are very affordable. You’ll pay a moderate price for the Citrusafe BBQ Grid & Grate Electric Grill Cleaner Spray and a high price for the GRILLART 3-In-1 Electric BBQ Grill Cleaner.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide