DriftAway Unlined Darkening Thermal Grommet Top Window Curtains
Last updated date: November 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coastal Curtains and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coastal Curtain you should buy.
Update as November 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Coastal Curtain for a detailed review of all the top coastal curtains.
Add a coastal look to any room in your home using these coastal curtains. Not only will the style remind you of a warm day on the beach, but the curtains also provide privacy and noise reduction when you want a little peace and quiet. The curtains are easily installed using the provided silver grommets.
In our analysis, the DriftAway DriftAway Unlined Darkening Grommet Curtains placed 6th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This versatile valance provides an easy and inexpensive way to add color and style to any room of your home. Beautiful floral pattern adds graceful decoration to your house, make your house looks more delicate and elegant. The light color will match with any home styles.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coastal Curtains
Do you have a beach or summer home you need to decorate? Why not start with a set of coastal curtains. Curtains offer a great starting point to the look of a room. They may even lead to further inspiration as you move from the windows to furniture and accessories.
As you begin your search, determine whether you’re looking for curtains that are sheer and light and airy or drapes that provide privacy. Some curtains can be opened during the day to allow for full sunlight and then closed at night for privacy and noise reduction. This particular style of coastal curtains also works to regulate the temperature of the room they are installed in.
Consider the construction material next. The most popular coastal curtains are made from either cotton, linen, polyester or a blend of the three. There are also a few eco-friendly set of curtains to choose from that have fabric that is thick and durable, yet still allows some light to shine through.
Determine the color and pattern that best fit your style or the look that you’re going for. You’ll find curtains that come in a fun geometric pattern with a choice of colors. These curtains come in teal, natural, seafoam and mecca orange. There are other coastal curtains that are decorated with tree branches, crosses and stripes.
Most curtain sets come with two panels and 16 grommets, but it’s a good idea to check for any features that add to the value of the coastal curtains. For example, the jinchan Textured Linen Sheer Window Curtains can be hung as is or flipped upside down and used with a more decorative curtain rod.
The Coastal Curtain Buying Guide
- Always check the coastal curtain’s product care guide before cleaning. While some are safe to toss in the washer using cold water and the dryer using low heat, most require spot cleaning or hand washing. Should the curtain become wrinkled at any time, you can iron them, but you’ll need to set the iron to low heat. There’s also the option to steam the curtains using a low heat setting as well.
- Before ordering, homeowners will need to measure the width of their curtain rod. Most companies recommend multiplying that width by two or three when ordering, as this will result in a fuller look.
- If your curtain is free-hanging, make sure you place it so that it is about 1/2 inch off the ground. Otherwise, it will be difficult to sweep or mop underneath the curtain. Curtains that touch the floor are also more likely to collect dust and pet hair along the bottom.
- When it’s not possible to use a curtain rod, you can make do with a tension rod instead. Tension rods are great because you can easily adjust their length and they are fairly inexpensive to buy.
- Consider customizing your coastal curtains by creating a border using fabric paint, accessorizing with decorative tiebacks or adding a colored lining behind the curtain.
- Coastal curtains vary in price based on construction. Typically, sheer curtains, like the jinchan Textured Linen Sheer Window Curtains, are among the most affordable. Semi-sheer textured grommet top curtains tend to be moderately priced. Consumers will find thick curtains that completely block out the sun are the most expensive.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide