DRI-Equip Men’s Long Sleeve Moisture Wicking Athletic Shirt
Last updated date: June 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Performance Shirts For Men and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Performance Shirt For Men you should buy.
Update as June 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Performance Shirt For Men for a detailed review of all the top performance shirts for men.
You will feel cool and comfortable in this roomy performance shirt. It is made from moisture wicking fabric, which is 100 percent polyester.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the DRI-Equip Men's Long Sleeve Moisture Wicking Athletic Shirt placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Polyester lining. DRI-EQUIP Long Sleeve Moisture Wicking Athletic Shirts in Mens Sizes XS-4XL. Lightweight, roomy and highly breathable with moisture wicking fabric which helps to keep moisture away from your body. 3.8-ounce, 100% cationic polyester. Set-in sleeves. In X-Small (32-34), Small (35-37), Medium (38-40), Large (41-43) , X-Large (44-46), 2X-Large (47-49), 3X-Large (50-53), 4X-Large (54-57).
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Performance Shirts For Men
If you find that you perspire a lot, whether you’re working out at the gym or just running around doing some errands, you probably don’t enjoy the feeling of wearing a damp shirt. This is where a performance shirt for men comes in. This is a shirt made of a blend of polyester, cotton and spandex that is designed to wick away moisture and dry quickly. They keep you feeling cool and comfortable, no matter what you’re doing.
How do performance shirts wick away moisture? It depends on the composition of the material, which can vary from brand to brand. Essentially, the shirt absorbs the moisture from the body into the fabric, and distributes it across the shirt. This helps it to evaporate quickly off the shirt, leaving it feeling dry and cool.
With a performance shirt, you can avoid having a sweaty look with the accompanying stains. While many people wear performance shirts at the gym or while working out, they are also great as a layer underneath clothes for daily wear.
The Performance Shirt For Men Buying Guide
- When buying a performance shirt for men, first consider the use. For example, do you want to wear it at the gym? In this case, a short sleeve performance shirt may be best. Do you want to wear it while running outside in the cool weather? You may need a long-sleeve performance shirt for this.
- If you want to wear the performance shirt as a layering item underneath other clothes, be sure to get a snug fit. This way, you will be able to layer on long sleeve shirts and sweaters without the bulky look.
- Performance shirts for men are available in a multitude of colors. If you want a more neutral look that works with everything else in your wardrobe, go with a black or grey performance shirt. However, if you want to stand out with a pop of color, you can opt for bold options like red, yellow, blue or green.
- Most performance shirts for men are sold as singles. However, you can also find some two-packs as well, which may provide an economical savings.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide