Dress Up America Lightweight Machine Washable Kids’ Doctor Coat
Last updated date: November 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Doctor Coat and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Doctor Coat you should buy.
Update as November 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Doctor Coat for a detailed review of all the top kids' doctor coat.
Perfect for Halloween, theatre use, creative play and just because, this 3/4-length white lab coat is made from lightweight, durable polyester and has a button-down front and three roomy pockets for stashing stuff in.
In our analysis, the Dress Up America Dress Up America Lightweight Machine Washable Kids' Doctor Coat placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PROUD DOCTORS: The lab coat is a simple yet great costume for practically everywhere! match the whole family with the jr. and adult sizes. Compliments guaranteed! EASY AND PRACTICAL: The 3/4 length white lab coat includes three front pockets and has a button-down closure in the front. Made from high quality, lightweight, and durable polyester material. Machine Washable for repeated use. QUALITY THAT IS MADE TO LAST: The High-Quality Dress Up America Adults and Jr. Doctor Lab Coat is a must-have for any aspiring Vet, Doctor, Nurse, Lab Technician, Dental Hygienist, Artist, Sculptor, Dentist, or Scientist. Use it everywhere at any time. DOCTORS 24/7: The lab coat is an amazing item for dress-up, role play, pretend play, costume parties & theatrical use. Use it for career day and match mommy or daddy. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Dress Up America works hard to ensure that they only carry top of the line products. However, if you have any issue with the lab coat at any time, please contact our friendly customer service team, and we will be sure to resolve any issue right away.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids' Doctor Coat
Children’s-sized doctor’s lab coats make a great base for Halloween costumes, and you can add plastic stethoscopes, masks and even scrubs to complete the look. When used with kid-sized doctor’s instruments in pretend play, children can learn about medical basics and may feel much more comfortable when they have to go to a physician’s office themselves.
Doctor’s lab coats and kits also teach them the importance of staying healthy. Also, since the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way of the world, children are much more aware of the medical industry than in the past. Anything that can make them more comfortable and educate them on their bodies is a good thing.
Pretending to be the doctor or patient can also teach children empathy towards others and pave the way for important conversations with their parents and caregivers. This kind of educational hands-on learning is also essential for cognitive development, fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Besides all that, toddlers especially love playing with things that they see adults using.
When shopping for medical jackets, look for ones that are easy for little hands to put on and take off. Snap closures are usually easier than buttons; you also want it to have several pockets for their doctor’s “tools.”
The majority of these kits are made for kids ages 3 to 8, but read the product descriptions to make sure. This is important, since something with too many small parts will not be good for young toddlers. If the coat comes as a kit, see if there are any safety certifications listed. Some might also include battery-operated pieces, and may or may not include batteries.
The Kids' Doctor Coat Buying Guide
- Kids’ doctor coats can do double duty as Halloween costumes and dress-up outfits, so look for ones that are machine washable and that they can wear over and over again.
- Name plates personalize the coats, and kids love them. If yours did not come with one, you can order one or easily make it yourself.
- Some kits include stethoscopes that make their own heartbeat sounds and blood pressure cuffs with gauges that move.
- Other kits have fun themes like pink hearts or bandages. You can also find others with veterinarian themes.
- For a great gift, buy a child’s doctor or veterinarian kit plus a stuffed animal or doll that they can help care for.
- If your little one fears going to the doctor’s office, wearing one of these coats can really help them feel less frightened.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide