DreamsBe Glow-In-The-Dark Pillow Pocket Unicorn Sleeping Bags For Girls
Last updated date: November 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Unicorn Sleeping Bags For Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Unicorn Sleeping Bags For Girl you should buy.
Update as November 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Unicorn Sleeping Bags For Girls for a detailed review of all the top unicorn sleeping bags for girls.
This fluffy, fleecy sleeping bag features a pink and white design with unicorns and fairies and measures a spacious 66 inches long. It glows in the dark after being exposed to a light source and has a secret pillow zipper pocket.
In our analysis, the DreamsBe DreamsBe Glow-In-The-Dark Pillow Pocket Unicorn Sleeping Bags For Girls placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SOFT AND COZY This unicorn slumber bag is made from high quality 100% plush polyester with extra batting sewn in, providing extra soft comfort for all toddlers, children, and adults. Unlike other unicorn sleeping bags for kids, this glow in the dark bedding measures 66” x 30” and is large enough to snuggle with at bed time or play in during the day. FUN AND DURABLE This luminous unicorn bedding won’t shrink, fade, wrinkle or shed. It is made from high quality fleece polyester fabric that can be machine washed on cold and tumble dried on low. It includes extra padding for comfort and warmth sewn in so the sleeping bag can be washed without ruining the batting. The unicorn nap mat features a fairy sitting on a cloud, a fairy sitting on the moon, two cute unicorns, and stars. DESIGNED WITH KIDS AND PARENTS IN MIND - This glow in the dark fairy sleeping bag can be rolled up for easy storage and travel. It also includes a secret zipper pocket at the top to place your favorite pillow inside for extra comfort. The zipper is strong yet easy for kids of all ages to zip open and shut without getting caught or stuck. MULTIFUNCTIONAL FOR PLAY, CUDDLES OR SECURITY The pink girly fleece blanket is great to snuggle up with while watching movies and reading books, serves as a great place to play on, or is perfect for sleeping with at night. The unicorns and fairies in this plush slumber mat will glow green at night after being placed by a light source. For best results, place blanket near a direct light source for at least a half hour. See description for list of best light sources. GREAT GIFT FOR GIRLS OF ALL AGES This pink sleep mat is perfect for all unicorn fans young and old. Not only is it warm, soft, and cozy, but also has a fun glowing feature that kids will love. It is perfect for sleepovers, grandma’s house, day care, or even every night sleeping. This magical plush throw is a great birthday gift for any little girl.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Unicorn Sleeping Bags For Girls
If your girl loves unicorns, then a sleeping bag featuring this magical creature can make her next camping trip, nap or sleepover more fun.
When you start shopping for a unicorn sleeping bag, you might start with the design and consider factors such as where and when you plan to use them. These bags usually come in smaller, child-appropriate sizes and feature numerous styles from the basic to the creative.
Your girl has plenty of choices for the sleeping bag’s design. Some options will just look like basic sleeping bags with a unicorn pattern on the outer covering. However, other bags are more extravagant. For example, you may find a sleeping bag with a stuffed unicorn head attached that doubles as a pillow and may even resemble a plush. As an alternative to a zippered sleeping bag, you can also find unicorn-themed sleeping mats. Some of these may have a removable pillow along with a blanket sewn onto just one side.
Along with finding a style the unicorn lover in your life will like, you’ll want to look at warmth and comfort. If the sleeping bag is only being used indoors, you can go with a softer, more lightweight option that may not have as much padding or insulation. On the other hand, you’ll want a thick, insulated sleeping bag for outdoor use in the cooler months. A sleeping bag with a unicorn hood attached might offer extra warmth in those situations. You may even want to look for weather-resistant qualities.
There are other features you can keep in mind when looking for a unicorn sleeping bag. For example, you may wish for sleeping bags that have zippers on both sides, allowing easy adjustment, flexibility, and the ability to connect bags together. Some unicorn sleeping bags also have a special design to make rolling them up for storage much easier.
The Unicorn Sleeping Bags For Girl Buying Guide
- To make maintaining your girl’s unicorn sleeping bag easier, consider getting one labeled as machine-washable so you can avoid the extra work that comes with hand-washing it. However, make sure your washing machine is big enough — or go to the laundromat. Check the label for care instructions since you’ll usually need to go with a gentle setting and allow several hours for the drying process.
- If your girl will use her unicorn sleeping bag outside when it’s chilly, consider increasing warmth by adding an extra blanket inside. You can also look for a sleeping bag that’s extra thick or has a special type of insulation. Some bags will even have a temperature rating so that you can make a more informed choice.
- Girls might enjoy a unicorn sleeping bag that has a hidden pocket inside where they can put something like a phone or flashlight for safekeeping.
- Even when a unicorn sleeping bag is labeled for use by children, the width and length will vary. So, you’ll want to make sure it’s big enough for your child’s height and offers room for growth, too.
- Consider the unicorn sleeping bag’s weight so you can get something comfortable for your child to carry. Usually, bags with lots of padding will be heavier compared to thinner bags.
- Consider your child’s age to decide if a unicorn sleeping bag is even appropriate. If she is younger than three years, she’s likely too young to use an enclosed bag safely, so you might opt for a sleeping mat instead. Additionally, girls under six usually need shorter sleeping bags to avoid risks like suffocation.
- Make sure that your child is comfortable with using zippers; this helps avoid frustration and prevents issues like damaged hardware. Some unicorn sleeping bags will have a special zipper design that is easy for little hands, works two ways or is made to prevent snagging on the fabric.
- Sleeping bags can be useful for more than sleeping indoors or outdoors. They are portable, so they can be used at daycares or a friend’s house, for play, rest, or decoration.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide