Dreamgirl World Collections Disney American Girl Doll Clothes, 18-Inch
Last updated date: June 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best American Girl Doll Clothes for a detailed review of all the top .
Kids will enjoy the five different princess outfits in this 18-inch doll clothes set. They can dress up their dolls as Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Rapunzel and Aurora. Each dress is handmade.
In our analysis, the Dreamgirl World Collections Dreamgirl World Collections Disney American Girl Doll Clothes, 18-Inch placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Completely 5 different princess costume includes Bella costume dress, Cinderella costume dress, snow white outfits costume dress, mermaid princess dress and Aurora costume dress. Adorable princess dress feature Velcro closure at the back which is easy to put on and off. Bright color and unique design. Enough costume dresses for your girl to play princess dress up simultaneously. Perfect fit all 18 inch dolls,Such as American Girl, Madame Alexander, My life,Our Generation dolls. Unique design: Superior quality for the complete set of the 18 inch doll clothes,Hand Made, Uniqued designed by Dreamgirl World Collections. All doll accessory are backed by a 100% money back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied in any way with this product, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Introduced in 1986, the American Girl flagship line originally featured three 18-inch dolls, Kirsten, Samantha and Molly — each of which is paired with a unique story of their own and a corresponding series of books. Since then, the brand has expanded to include over a dozen dolls inspired by different time periods in history, from the pre-Civil War era to the Great Depression. Their stories span over 200 years and are accompanied by accessories that are meant to teach girls age 8 and up about United States history and the role of women and girls in shaping the nation.
In 1995, American Girl launched a contemporary 18-inch doll line that encourages girls to express themselves (now called Truly Me), and in 2001, it introduced Girl of the Year, which boasts dolls that have a diverse range of personalities and backgrounds to inspire youngsters to expand their worldviews and practice acceptance.
Whether your little one has a historical or modern American Girl doll, each one deserves a killer wardrobe. While the company has its own expansive line of doll clothing and accessories, other manufacturers offer products that are often more affordable and just as fashionable. Better yet, there are tons of clothing sets available — which come with multiple high-quality outfits and accessories — making it easy for your child to mix-and-match their own styles and ensure their doll is dressed for every occasion.
The Buying Guide
- Eighteen-inch dolls are not included in the clothing sets.
- Don’t clean your American Girl doll clothes in the washer and dryer, as they are more delicate than human clothes. Instead, gently handwash the clothing in the sink using a mild soap, pat the fabric dry with a towel and lay them out to dry (avoid wringing them out, which may cause damage).
- American Girl dolls clothes and accessories are made for children ages 8 and older. Some of the features could be a choking hazard for younger children.
- Is your American Girl doll’s hair a mess? Don’t fret: Many American Girl Doll retail stores have salons, where kids can choose a new hairdo for their doll and have other spa services performed, including ear piercing and stick-on manicures.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide