DREAM PAIRS Women’s Knee High Boots
Last updated date: April 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Dress Boots and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Dress Boot you should buy.
Editor's Note April 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Women’s Dress Boots for a detailed review of all the top women's dress boots.
These boots hit just below the knee, with a classic rounded-toe design and a ½-inch heel. They are surprisingly versatile, and come in 15 colors, so there's a choice for every outfit.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the DREAM PAIRS DREAM PAIRS Women's Knee High Boots placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Rubber sole. Rubber TPR outsole, Faux fur lining. Heel Height: 0.5", Platform Measures: 0.15"(approx), Shaft Height: 17.5"(approx). Classic slouchy boot, and instep zipper for easy on/off. Top opening circumference: 14.5"(approx measurement based on Women's 7 US, vary by sizes). Lightly padded faux fur lining and insole.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Dress Boots
Booties can stop right at the ankle, below it or above it. Other boots hit at the mid-calf, below the knee or over the knee. Choosing the right pair of women’s boots starts with a purpose. Are they to match a certain outfit, for long periods of walking or just to look great?
If comfort is a priority, look for boots with memory foam footbeds or other kinds of arch support. Those that do not offer either may have room to accommodate separately-purchased arch support.
Be picky about heel height if you worry about comfort. Wedges can be great for high arches, while lower styles work well with flatter feet. Usually, the lower the heel, the more casual the look. If you choose 100% leather boots, they will last longer than man-made materials, but they also typically cost more.
The Women's Dress Boot Buying Guide
- Be good to your boots and they will be good to you: Waterproofing leather boots can make them last longer, and if you avoid wearing your boots in wet or snowy weather, they will also stay in better shape.
- Take fashion risks! Sure, ankle boots look great with jeans, but why not try wearing them with skirts or shorts? Look online for inspiration.
- Look for features like side zippers and pulls on the backs to make the boots easier to get in and out of. If you have wider calves, you can find styles that have sizes to accommodate that.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide