Dream Factory Magical Princess Microfiber Girl’s Bed Set
Last updated date: September 17, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Bedding Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girls' Bedding Set you should buy.
Update as March 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Bedding Set for a detailed review of all the top girls' bedding sets.
This 100% polyester comforter set includes a twin-size comforter, a sham, sheets and a pillowcase, all in a matching theme. The comforter is reversible, which a royal pattern on one side and solid pink on the other. The royal theme makes it perfect for creating a theme for your child's bedroom.
In our analysis, the Dream Factory Dream Factory Magical Princess Microfiber Girl's Bed Set placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Your little girl will feel like a fairy princess with this Magical Princess complete bedroom ensemble! The ultra soft comforter and sham feature an allover design of castles, crowns, stylized flowers, hearts, magic wands and fairy princesses in shades of white, magenta, pink, blue and purple on a pink background, accented by the word “princess” in script letters. The comforter reverses to solid pink. A coordinating sheet set showcases a vertical pattern of hearts, crowns and flowers and is constructed of 100% polyester microfiber fabric.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Bedding Sets
Moving your daughter from a crib to a bed can be a big step. But as your little one grows, it’s important that she has her own space. Her bedroom is a place where she can get some quiet time, whether it’s spent reading, studying or playing games on her tablet.
But making your daughter’s room a sanctuary starts with the right décor. It’s important that the colors and patterns are a direct expression of her personality. You may pick this out for her when she’s a toddler, but as she grows, she’ll likely want to have a say in how her room looks.
One of the best ways to establish a theme in a bedroom is by purchasing bedding that makes a statement. The comforter, shams and throw pillows you use can go a long way toward decorating a room. You then simply have to choose some wall hangings or knickknacks that match.
Before you start shopping, though, it’s important to keep in mind that some manufacturers will skimp on quality with children’s bedding. Yes, your children may want to change comforters more often than you will, but it’s also important that they have a comfortable, enjoyable sleeping experience. You also won’t want bedding that falls apart after a couple of washes.
Comfort can be tough to assess with a bedding set, though. If you’re buying cotton, look for a thread count of at least 400. Often, you’ll find that children’s bedding sets use polyester instead of cotton, so you won’t see a thread count on the product description or packaging. Reviews can be the best way to at least determine how others have perceived the softness level.
With bedding, you’ll also want to look at what’s included in the set. Some twin sets only have the comforter and a pillow sham, while others will have the fitted sheet, top sheet and a pillowcase included. You can even find some that have throw pillows that match the comforter.
The Girls' Bedding Set Buying Guide
- As with adult bedding, comforters come in two variations. You’ll find some that are comforters, but others are duvet covers. A duvet cover goes over a duvet that you stuff inside. The biggest benefit of a duvet cover is that you can remove it and wash it, but some children’s comforters are thin enough in build that you can wash them, as well.
- Some sets are sold with sheets as well as a comforter. Check to ensure you aren’t sacrificing quality with these sets, though. You may find you’re better off buying the sheets and comforter separately.
- Sleepers can be subject to allergens at night while they sleep. Hypoallergenic comforters minimize these irritants to keep sniffles and sneezes at bay.
- Some comforters are reversible. This can be a fun way for your daughter to change up the way her room looks from time to time.
- Cleaning your bedding at least once every week or so is important. Look at the care instructions for any comforter you choose. Make sure you can clean it in your washer and dryer.
- The devil’s in the details with comforters. Take a close look at the seams. They should be tight enough that you won’t have to deal with them separating and internal contents coming out after several washes.
- There are different sizes of sheets, even when they’re labeled the same, so make sure you measure before you buy. Mattresses have different thicknesses and fitted sheets and comforters may not have the depth you need for the mattresses on your beds.
- You may think you have a twin-size mattress when actually yours is a crib size. Crib-size mattresses are 27″ x 52,″ while a twin is slightly larger, at 38″ x 75.″ There’s also an extra-large twin, which is 38″ x 80,″ and a full, which is 53″ x 75.″ Make sure you know the mattress size you have before you start shopping for bedding.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide