DRAGONN Stainless Steel Silicone Handles Whisk, 3-Piece
Last updated date: June 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Whisks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Whisk you should buy.
Editor's Note July 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Whisk for a detailed review of all the top whisks.
In our analysis of 46 expert reviews, the DRAGONN DRAGONN Stainless Steel Silicone Handles Whisk, 3-Piece placed 12th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Simplify your kitchen accessories by this premium stainless steel whisk set with a slik rubber handle from Dragonn. The high quality, super sturdy wires make quick work of whisking and beating a wide range of foods. From eggs to pudding, and everything in between, you can easily create attractive garnishes and add intense flavour to your favourite recipes with this one convenient kitchen utensil. with easy-to-grip rubber handles. High quality, dishwasher safe stainless steel Professional cooking utensil whisk set has sturdy wire handle, Whisks Comes in 3 sizes - 12 inch, 10 inch, and 8 inch High qaulity made from durable stainless stell, and has a rubbr handle for easy use while your hands may be wet. 3 awesome sizes Whisks Comes in 3 sizes - 12 inch, 10 inch, and 8 inch Versatile Kitchen Utensil Get creative with using the whisks, for eggs, chocolate and more. Dragonn logo OuDRAGONN is pleased to be able to offer a wide range of consumer products across many different product categories. Some of our products include shoe horns, kneeling chairs, and a whole line of kitchenware products! Here at DRAGONN, the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers are our brand’s two greatest passions, as we endeavor to bring you top quality items at competitive prices. Our main goal is having happy customers, so we'll do everything that we can to make sure your shopping experience with DRAGONN was the best experience you can have.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Whisks
Whisks are among the ranks of kitchen tools that we don’t think about very much. Most people have one hanging out in their kitchen drawer, but they might not use it very often or even remember exactly when they bought it.
However, whisks are far more important than their low-key reputation lets on. They stir liquids and solids, adding air in for a light and fluffy result. If you want to make perfect meringue, airy cakes and light scrambled eggs, you’re going to need a whisk.
Whisks come in different styles. The most common whisk is a balloon whisk, where wire hoops form a balloon shape. The curved style is designed to scrape the sides of mixing bowls. The wire hoops on flat whisks are arranged on a single side, so they can whisk liquids in skillets and shallow bowls. Ball whisks don’t have wire loops; instead, they have many wires sticking out straight with heavy metal balls attached to the ends. These whisks are better for reaching every corner of your mixing bowl, and they’re much easier to clean.
Most whisks are made of stainless steel or other metals, but there are some silicone options that won’t damage nonstick cookware. Whisks come in a wide variety of sizes to fit into different sized bowls.
Once you’ve decided which general type of whisk you need, read our Tips & Advice for hints on using and caring for your whisk.
The Whisk Buying Guide
- Take a look at what materials your whisk is made from before you buy. Stainless steel whisks will last the longest, and they’re less likely to rust. However, they can scratch mixing bowls. Silicone whisks won’t scratch any cookware, but they aren’t always dishwasher-safe. Make sure you’re buying a whisk that works safely with your cookware.
- In almost all cooking scenarios, whisking from side to side will give you the best results. Stirring the whisk in a circle doesn’t introduce much air. The looping motion that you probably associate with whisking is only helpful if you’re working with egg whites. The whites stick to the whisk’s metal loops, so they can still trap air when the whisk pulls them above the bowl.
- Always check and see what your whisk is made of before you stick it in the dishwasher. Most stainless steel whisks can handle the heat, but whisks made from silicone or weaker metals might need hand washing.
- Try to wash your whisk as quickly as possible once you’re done using it. Batter or crumbs can harden on the metal tines and make cleaning even trickier if you wait. Soak your whisk in warm water to loosen any residue, then prepare a bowl of warm soapy water. Whisk the warm soapy water to reach every nook and cranny in between the metal tines. Let the whisk air dry when you’re done.
- Make sure there’s plenty of space around the sides of your whisk if you store it in a drawer. If it’s smashed below some other utensils, the tines will bend out of shape. Hanging your whisk is a great way to protect it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide