Dr. Talbot’s Naturally Inspired Gum-EEZ Teether & Soothing Gel
Last updated date: August 30, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pacifiers & Teethers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pacifiers & Teether you should buy.
Update as August 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pacifiers & Teethers for a detailed review of all the top pacifiers & teethers.
The soothing gel paired with this teether provides fast-acting relief for baby, day or night. The teether itself has a unique textured design. The gel is benzocaine free, belladonna free and paraben free.
In our analysis, the Dr. Talbot's Dr. Talbot's Naturally Inspired Gum-EEZ Teether & Soothing Gel placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Dr. Talbot's Soothing Gel is Naturally Inspired and formulated to be Benzocaine-Free, Non-Toxic, and Safe to Swallow. When using Dr. Talbot's Soothing Gel, you can be confident that your child is not being exposed to harmful chemicals. Nuby Gum-eez with Dr. Talbot's Soothing Gel provides comfort for teething pains. The Nuby Teether with unique textured design provides comfort to baby's delicate gums. Soothing Gel is safe to swallow. Nuby comes to you from the USA and is one of the World's Leading Brands in infant feeding, teething and drinking products. Nuby has won numerous prestigious awards including Mother&Baby, Practical Parenting and Prima Baby for Newborn Feeding, Drinking, Teething & Toys which are all independently tried and tested and voted for by parents themselves.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pacifiers & Teethers
If you’ve ever had a fussy baby on your hands, you know how important a pacifier is. Often, this little device can help soothe your little one and make them feel relaxed, calm and safe. Many pacifiers mimic the shape and size of a woman’s nipple, helping babies feel closer to their mom or whichever loved one may be holding them. For babies who are teething, pacifiers can also provide some pain relief and give them something to bite down on to ease their sore gums.
When you’re looking for a pacifier or teether, you should first decide what the main goal of it will be. For example, do you want something small and portable so you can take the pacifier with you wherever you go with baby, while also keeping it clean? Do you want something specifically textured to help with gum pain and teething? Do you want an option for feeding that also provides teething relief? Do you want a cold-temperature teether or one that’s made only to work at room temperature?
The Pacifiers & Teether Buying Guide
- When it comes to anything your baby puts in their mouth, safety is the first priority. Ensure that the pacifier or teether is BPA-free and doesn’t contain any allergens or irritants. Keep in mind that many people are allergic to latex, so it may be best to go with a pacifier or teether that does not contain any.
- Avoid any teethers that are attached to necklaces for your baby to wear. These can be a major strangulation hazard and should never be left alone with the baby.
- Some pacifiers or teethers are filled with a liquid or gel. These can be unsafe if they are used without proper supervision. Sometimes, babies can bite down so hard on the outer layer that they pierce it and the liquid or gel seeps out. This can be harmful to your baby.
- Keep in mind that most babies will need many pacifiers and teethers, depending on what stage of infancy they are going through. Many babies will also go through periods where they favor a specific kind of pacifier or teether and then quickly lose interest in it and move on to the next size. It’s wise to have multiple options on hand for your little one.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide