Dr. Martens 1460 Patent Glitter Girls’ Black Boots
Last updated date: March 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Black Boots and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girls' Black Boot you should buy.
Update as March 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Black Boots for a detailed review of all the top girls' black boots.
These classic black boots for girls have a glittery upper. There is an inside zipper closure for easy on and off. The sole provides flexibility and stability.
In our analysis, the Dr. Martens Dr. Martens 1460 Patent Glitter Girls' Black Boots placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Watch her sparkle with every step in the 1460 Patent Glitter Junior Delaney Boot by Dr. Martens® Kids! Part of the Kids Collection. Glitter PU upper. Eight-eyelet lace-up junior boot. Inside zip closure for easy in and out. Classic rear heel loop for easier entry. Cushioned textile footbed for added comfort. Sole is cemented to the upper for greater flexibility. Air-cushioned outsole provides superb comfort and support for all-day wear. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 in Weight: 13 oz Shaft: 5 in Platform Height: 1⁄2 in Product measurements were taken using size 12 UK (US 13 Little Kid), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Black Boots
A good pair of black boots are a foundational part of every girl’s wardrobe. They are versatile, can be dressed up or down and work with any kind of outfit. When looking for the perfect pair of girls’ black boots, one of the most important elements to consider is whether or not they are waterproof. If you live in a wet climate and see a lot of rain or snow, then having waterproof boots are a must. They protect girls’ feet from moisture and keep them dry and warm.
Be sure to pay close attention to the sole of the shoe. If your child is going outside when it is snowy, rainy or icy, then having a strong rubber sole with firm traction is important. This helps keep them from slipping, falling and injuring themselves. Even if the climate you live in is dry, having traction prevents slipping on other surfaces like sand and paved roads.
Depending on the height of the black boot, having a padded collar may provide additional comfort and functionality. This is particularly useful if the boots are ankle height. The padded collar makes sure your child’s ankle doesn’t rub against a rough part of the boot. It also makes it easy to tuck pants into the boot if needed.
The Girls' Black Boot Buying Guide
- Consider the type of closure the black boot has and whether it is convenient and easy for your child to do up. This is especially important for young children, as you want to ensure they can do up their boots independently. Most black boots have zippers or laces, while some also have buttons. Help your child figure out how to put on and take off their boots on their own using the closures properly.
- When trying to find the right size of boot, measure your child’s foot barefoot. Be sure to measure both feet, as they can sometimes be different sizes. Use the bigger foot’s measurement and compare it to the sizing chart to determine the right boot size. Keep in mind that if your child’s feet are in between two sizes, it’s best to go with a larger size. If the boots are for winter, note that you’ll also need some extra room in there for heavy socks or multiple pairs of socks.
- It can be tempting to buy girls’ black boots that look good but aren’t comfortable. However, this can lead to pain in the feet. Prioritize comfort above fashion for kids’ boots so they are able to walk and run freely without any discomfort.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide