Downluxe Queen Goose Down Pillow, 2-Pack
Last updated date: September 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Down Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Down Pillow you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Down Pillows for a detailed review of all the top down pillows.
These goose down feather pillows have an extraordinarily soft, jacquard-quality cotton cover. They are finely crafted, with precise stitching and reinforced seams.
In our analysis, the Downluxe Downluxe Queen Goose Down Pillow, 2-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton. TWO SIZES & HIGH QUALITY FILLING - You will receive two Queen size bed pillows measure 20" x 28", 33 oz filling weight. Fit height not only for side-sleeper and also for back-sleeper. Finished with well stitching and reinforced seams. COTTON COVER - Our GOOSE feather pillows are very soft with JACQUARD quality 100% cotton cover. DESIGN - All GOOSE feather pillows are finished with a decorative piped edge. Unique double layered fabric design to avoid feathers poke you or go crunch in the night– you have to try it in order to believe it! GIFT PACKAGE - These GOOSE feather down blend pillows are shipped to you compress packed. Upon receipt, pat gently and air them for several hours to recover their full loft. This would make really nice gifts to your family and friends. EASY CARE - Our bed pillows are easily to keep as clean as new, simply Machine Wash in the gentle cycle with cold water and sundry or tumble dry on low when needed.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Down Pillows
Having the right pillow can make a world of difference when you’re trying to get a good night’s sleep. Down pillows are a popular option because of how soft and comfortable they are. They can be filled with either duck or goose feathers. Duck down is more readily available in the U.S., and so down pillows with duck feathers are an affordable option. Goose feathers are larger as the birds come from a colder climate. This results in optimal softness and comfort. Plus, these pillows will sleep warmer as well, which is great for wintertime.
When you’re buying down pillows, keep on eye on the fill power of the down. This is how much space an ounce of down takes up in cubic inches inside the fabric. The higher the fill power number, the larger the down clusters. As a result, the pillows will be more comfortable and highly durable. Opt for a fill power between the 600-800 range if you want a down pillow that will last a long time and offer you consistent comfort throughout.
The Down Pillow Buying Guide
- Did you know that you should buy a down pillow based on your sleeping style? Back sleepers need a down pillow with a medium softness. This provides the right kind of head and neck support for this position. If you’re a stomach sleeper, on the other hand, you need a down pillow that is more soft and fluffy. It will offer you just enough support for your neck without lifting your head too high into an uncomfortable position when you’re on your stomach. For side sleepers, a firm down pillow is ideal. This will support your head and neck when you are on your side. However, if you have narrow shoulders, then you may be able to get away with a medium-soft pillow.
- While the inside of the down pillow is important, don’t forget about the shell. It will determine how long your pillow will last. Opt for a 100% cotton fabric with a 300 thread count or higher. This will offer your longevity and durability. Keep in mind that a shell with a loose weave will allow down to sneak out of the pillow.
- How many pillows do you need to get comfortable? Some people prefer just one while others want multiples. Many down pillows are available in pairs while some come in singles. Check to see what is the most cost-effective option for you.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide