DOWAN Ceramic Anti-Slip Utensil Crock
Last updated date: August 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Utensil Crocks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Utensil Crock you should buy.
Update as August 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Utensil Crock for a detailed review of all the top utensil crocks.
Not only does the cork bottom on this utensil crock keep it from sliding across your counter, but it also prevents scratches. The crock is large in size and able to hold everything from serving spoons to spatulas. Its heavy ceramic makeup also keeps it sturdy, so you won't have to worry about it toppling over, even if you fill it with utensils.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the DOWAN Ceramic Anti-Slip Utensil Crock placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Super Large, Hold Plenty of Utensil. 6.2*7.2 Inches size, this kitchen utensil container is made of great quality and big in size, can hold plenty of cooking tools and utensil. And it is tall enough to hold most long utensils. Non-slip, Anti-scratch, No Topple. Designed with cork mat, the cork bottom must be a nice touch to prevent the kitchen utensil crock from slipping or scratching any surfaces. Made of ceramic, It is heavy, sturdy and solid enough not to topple over. Dimpled Imprint Fits Your Kitchen DÉcor. Beautiful designed, awesome color and modern look must be a perfect and elegant compliment to your kitchen. This farmhouse white utensil holder for countertop will catch your eye in first sight. Wonderful & Elegant Gift. Made of great quality, this utensil holder for countertop is very sturdy, can be used for kitchen and be used as planter pot. The hand-make beautiful and elegant relief with brown stripes on the edges, suitable for housewarming gift. Multiple Functions. This vintage utensil crock can not only store curling iron, straightener, free your drawers, would also make a cute planter, vase, wine freezer, It must be a classic yet elegant compliment.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Utensil Crocks
Whether you just dabble in the kitchen or are a seasoned home chef, a utensil crock is a must-have item on your countertop. A utensil crock is a small container where you can store your most-used cooking utensils. Designed to sit on the counter near your stove, a utensil crock makes it easy to access your cooking tools without having to go hunting in your drawers.
There are many reasons to use a utensil crock; however, the most important benefit is convenience. When you have everything you need handy at your fingertips, you’re able to cook without missing a beat. Whether you need a wide spatula to flip a pancake or a wooden spoon to stir some soup, having your cooking utensils out and easily accessible on the kitchen counter is a major convenience.
Plus, for those cooks who don’t have a lot of drawer space, a utensil crock allows you to store more kitchen utensils easily. You can place the lesser-used items in drawers and have the things you use most often right on the counter.
The first step to using and organizing your utensil crock is to take out all of your kitchen utensils and place them on the counter. Organize them into two piles. In one pile place the gadgets you barely use. In the other pile, place the tools you use daily. From the gadgets you barely use, try to get rid of anything that you have duplicates of or that you don’t foresee using in the future.
From the utensils you use to cook with daily, sort the items by height or by use. For example, you can place all of the tall utensils together and all of the short utensils together. Or you can organize them by tools to cook savory foods, tools for baking and tools for salads. Find a system that works for you.
You may need more than one utensil crock to house your commonly used tools. Find one that is the right height to accommodate your tools. You want to make sure that the crock is tall enough and heavy enough that it can hold the tools without falling over. If the crock is too short for your tall utensils, they may fall out of the crock or they may not stand straight inside it. If the crock is too tall for your utensils, you may have a hard time easily seeing and accessing what you need.
The Utensil Crock Buying Guide
- One of the most important elements to consider when deciding on which utensil crock to purchase is how it looks. For many people, the kitchen is a reflection of their personal aesthetic, so it’s important for the utensil crock to match with your design. Some ceramic models have a minimalist design. They are made by hand and available in several solid colors. The LIFVER Ceramic Utensil Crock is an embossed vessel with floral and geometric designs, available in two colors. The Oceanstar Wooden Utensil Holder is bamboo and has a rustic and woodsy appeal.
- The material and size of your utensil crock are important to note because you want to ensure that the vessel is heavy enough to not tip over from the weight of the utensils. It also needs to be the right height for the items you want to store in it. Some ceramic crocks are 6 3/4 inches tall with a 6-inch diameter. The LIFVER Ceramic Utensil Crock is also ceramic, but it’s both taller and wider, at 6.2 inches across and 7.2 inches high. The Oceanstar Wooden Utensil Holder is made out of two durable layers of bamboo. Unlike most utensil crocks, which are circular, this one is a square shape and is 4 x 4 x 6 inches.
- If you’re keeping your utensil crock on the counter by your stove, it’s likely to get dirty from time to time. That’s why it’s critical to have a utensil crock that is easy to clean. The LIFVER Ceramic Utensil Crock is dishwasher safe, so you can easily clean off any food splatters or stains. The Oceanstar Wooden Utensil Holder is not dishwasher safe but can be wiped down using a non-toxic and non-abrasive cleaner and a clean, dry cloth.
- For many shoppers, versatility is an important factor to consider in their kitchen gadgets. Some crocks are microwave and oven safe. They can also be used as a wine bucket. Similarly, the LIFVER Ceramic Utensil Crock is refrigerator and microwave-safe. It can be used as a vase or a wine bucket in addition to holding utensils.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide