DOSS SoundBox Sensitive Touch Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Last updated date: June 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bluetooth Speakers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bluetooth Speaker you should buy.
Update as June 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bluetooth Speakers for a detailed review of all the top bluetooth speakers.
Whether you're dancing alone in your bedroom or hosting a party by the pool, these Bluetooth speakers are a must. They operate wirelessly and can be controlled with the touch of one button. Since the unit is compact, it's also travel-friendly.
In our analysis of 47 expert reviews, the DOSS SoundBox Sensitive Touch Wireless Bluetooth Speaker placed 1st when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
At first glance, you may underestimate the quality of such a compact speaker. The real appeal of DOSS SoundBox 12 Watt speakers lies in its ability to deliver full sound with dramatically deeper bass. It’ s portability, long-lasting battery, and metallic design makes it the perfect audio companion for both indoor and outdoor. Music is words unspoken, and DOSS SoundBox translates these words beautifully to our ears.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bluetooth Speakers
At one time, if you wanted to listen to music at home, you needed a full stereo system, complete with large speakers and a CD or record player. But if you’re like many consumers, your music now resides on your smartphone, whether it’s songs you’ve purchased and downloaded or through a streaming service like Pandora or Spotify.
Sure, you can listen to your music through earbuds or the tiny little speaker built into your phone. But what if you’re having people over? Or what if you simply want to blast some tunes to keep you entertained while you tackle some big household project? For that, you’ll need a Bluetooth speaker. Simply connect it to your phone and press play.
Of course, one of the biggest benefits of Bluetooth speakers is that you can take them with you. Whether you’re planning a day at the beach or you just want some music while you’re hanging out with friends, the right speaker can have you up and running in minutes.
But chances are, you’re choosing a Bluetooth speaker based on a variety of factors. Your budget is important, but you also want to make sure you get the sound you want. If you’re taking it on that beach vacation, you’ll also want to make sure it can handle the occasional accidental splash of water. With so many options, the good news is that you can easily find a speaker that checks all of your boxes at a price that fits your budget.
As you’re shopping, though, consider exactly what you’ll be doing with your speaker. If you’ll be tossing it into your backpack or overnight bag, weight is an important factor. You may instead want to keep it in the shower or the edge of your bathtub, which makes water resistance important. When you factor in sound quality, the right choice will probably be clear.
The Bluetooth Speaker Buying Guide
- If you’re buying a speaker, great sound quality probably tops your must-have list. No matter what features a speaker has, in the end, it’s all about the listening experience. Sound quality can be subjective, but all of today’s top speakers excel when it comes to producing clean bass without being overwhelming. Look for a model that offers smooth bass lines and controls to let you customize your experience.
- One of the best things about today’s Bluetooth speakers is that you don’t have to leave them at home. But if you plan to take your speaker with you, weight is an important factor. Surprisingly, you’ll find a few models that come in at only 0.5 pounds. Some speakers weigh in at between 1.25 and 1.5 pounds. Other speakers are better suited for home use, with a weight of more than 12 pounds.
- As important as sound quality and portability are, though, you can’t get around the cost factor. Although some models may be more basic than others, they tend to be more light on your bank account.
- Portable speakers let you listen to your tunes in the shower or while lounging poolside. But you’ll need to make sure your speaker can withstand the occasional accidental splash. While none of the speakers are waterproof, some offer a certain amount of water resistance.
- If you’re leaving the house with your speaker, you’ll want a battery that can keep you going throughout the day. There are models that have a long playtime of up to 14 hours of battery life. They are followed closely by other speakers that promise up to 12 hours of battery power. Be aware that some speakers actually have to be plugged in for use.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide