Dopheuor Photo Clip String Lights, 20-Count
Last updated date: January 31, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Indoor String Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Indoor String Lights you should buy.
Dopheuor Photo Clip String Lights, 20-Count come with photo clips to create a fun display of all your favorite images on a wall in your favorite room. Each string runs on three AA batteries, giving you the flexibility you need to use it anywhere in your home or business. You can choose from strings with 20, 30 and 40 lights with corresponding photo clips to fit the area you plan to decorate. In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Dopheuor Dopheuor Photo Clip String Lights, 20-Count placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note January 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Indoor String Lights for a detailed review of all the top indoor string lights.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
dopheuor photo string lights with clips Wow! This FANTASTIC photo clips string light is the perfect item to light up your space for all kinds of parties and decorations....indoor OR outdoor! MOST IMPORTANTLY it's battery-powered and portable, the string lights with clip allows you to assemble it into different kind of decoration with no limitation ! It is not only a showcase of pictures or artworks, but also a perfect tool to recall one's unforgettable and wonderful memory ! photo clip lights clip string light battery operated light 7.2Ft (2.2M) 20 Clips / 10.5Ft (3.2M) 30 Clips / 13.7Ft (4.2M) 40 Clips Battery Operated Lights Decor 1 Clip with 1 LED Light Multi-functional! What others can't, Do it different, Anyway you want! It creates excellent illumination and a warm atmosphere, spreading light and cheer across a wide area. It is not only a perfect string lights for bedroom but also an outdoor or indoor string lights decoration. Make your own unique light decoration such as a photo display for your bedroom, wedding parties, Christmas or birthday party! SIZE INFORMATION: LED Color: Warm White Battery: 3*AA Batteries (Not including) Clips Quantity: 20 (7.2Ft) / 30 (10.5Ft) / 40 (13.7Ft) Optional Function Mode: Steady on and twinkle the string light Tips: It is waterproof, but battery box is not waterproof NOTICE: If you receive the product that some of the clips had already fallen off, you can install it by yourself, it is not the quality problem, it is may be caused by the logistics. Thanks for your comprehension. When you have other problems, tell us. We are particularly willing to meet your request. Create Romantic Atmosphere Anywhere. Just shape it with your inspiration! string light with clips
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Indoor String Lights
If you want to draw attention to an area, nothing can do the job like a string of lights. You’re probably most familiar with them during the holiday season, when they’re used to decorate indoor trees, railings and mantels.
But string lights aren’t just for decking the halls. You’ll also see them at weddings and parties, whether outdoors or indoors. Some people use them to jazz up their patios or balconies year-round, while others have them inside their homes. In fact, some string lights come with photo clips that can be used to display your favorite pictures.
As you’re looking around for string lights, though, it’s important to keep safety in mind. If your lights fall and break, you could end up with a risky situation. The wrong lights can also be a fire hazard, so make sure you pay close attention to safety ratings. It also can’t hurt to turn the lights off when you aren’t around to keep an eye on them.
If you’re using your lights outdoors, make sure you choose a string that can withstand exposure to water. Not only will the lights themselves need to be waterproof to hold up in rain, snow, sleet and ice, but the battery pack or power cord will also need to have waterproofing.
DWYM Fun Fact
The first string of lights had little to do with decoration. In fact, they were designed in an effort to win a contract. Thomas Edison invented the first incandescent lighting by stringing up carbon filament lamps in 1879. His goal was to win the bid to provide power to all of Manhattan. In 1882, Edward H. Johnson, president of Electric Light Company, owned by Edison, used Edison’s lights on a Christmas tree and the tradition of stringing lights on trees during the holiday season was born. A small Detroit newspaper covered the innovation and soon the idea caught on. Although he was using Edison’s lights, Johnson became known as “father of the electric Christmas tree.”
The Indoor String Lights Buying Guide
- Safety is a top priority with anything electric. LED lights are the best choice for safety reasons. The bulbs are typically plastic, which means they won’t shatter if dropped. LED lights also last longer, burn brighter and use less energy.
- Consider the function of the lights you’re choosing. If you’re simply looking for a set of lights to add a little ambiance, you’ll probably find that you won’t need something particularly bright. However, if you need functionality in addition to attractiveness, check how much light your chosen set puts out.
- You aren’t limited to bulbs. Some string lights are in the shape of decorations like stars to add even more pizzazz to your décor.
- You’ll find with some lights, you get a gentle buzzing sound when they’re on.
- Whether your lights have a safety rating or not, consider shutting them off when you’re away. It’s best to ensure your lights remain supervised at all times.
- You should also refrain from using lights with exposed wires or broken bulbs.
- You aren’t limited to the brightness feature built into your string lights. Some come with remotes that allow you to dim your lights to create the exact mood you want.
- String lights also often come with multiple modes. With these lights, you can choose between modes like flashing, steady or multicolor.