Donerton Smart Fitness Tracker Unisex Watch
Last updated date: July 6, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Watches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Watch you should buy.
Update as July 6, 2022:
Checkout The Best Watches for a detailed review of all the top watches.
Compatible with Android phones, this waterproof smartwatch comes in 1.4-inch, 1.65-inch and 1.69-inch sizes. It has several fitness tracking and communication features. Choose from pink, black, blue and gray cases and bands.
In our analysis, the Donerton Donerton Smart Fitness Tracker Unisex Watch placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
24/7 heart rate monitor and sleep tracker: 24/7 heart rate monitoring allows to check your heart rate anytime, and better understand your heart rate trends. Automatic sleep tracking your deep, light, and awake sleep patterns, and provide comprehensive analysis of your sleep quality (deep sleep,light sleep and wake up time) to help you get a better understanding of your health and and make reasonable adjustment on your lifestyle. Accurate fitness tracker and connected gps: Supports 8 sports such as walking, running, bicycle, hike, mountaineering, dynamic cycling, hike, fitness, treadmill, yoga. Accurately record all day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, miles walked, active minutes. Connecting the gps in your cellphone can track all your workout routes, distances, and physical status during exercise. Stay motivated all day! Call and message notifications: When you connect the smart watch to your smartphone, you will never miss a call or message again. It will vibrate and notify you when your phone receives a call, sms text or sns notifications (facebook, twitter, whatsapp, linkedi, messenger, instagram). You can even hang up incoming phone calls straight from your wrist. Waterproof fitness watch and long lasting battery: Fitness watch is designed with ip67 waterproof rating,which allows you to swim in the pool with it with no worries (notice: it can not track your swimming data). Large capacity and low power consumption design offers longer endurance. It support 7 days of normal use and 30 days standby time, donerton smartwatch are very suitable for outdoor sports, workouts whole day! Overtake your expectations: Our 1.4 inch color touch screen make it easy to operate and easily check detailed data reports. There is 4 stylish clock faces for you to choose from, different styles match your different moods. More practical tools such as alarm clocks, stopwatch, timer, camera control, music controller, sedentary reminder, adjustable brightness, find phone. This watch can be a very good gift choice to make people live more healthy, more active and more convenient.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Watches
Whether you plan to use it for functionality or fashion, a good watch is a timeless accessory that has a lot to offer. While you can always expect a watch to show you the time, technology has evolved so these accessories can now do so much more. For example, a basic watch might allow you to set an alarm for an upcoming appointment, while a high-tech watch makes it possible to even call your loved ones or pay for groceries at the store. Therefore, knowing what you want from your watch is a good starting point for picking the best one.
The most basic option is an analog watch that features motors and gears so that the hands on the dial can move to show you the time. The dial might show regular numbers or Roman numerals with dots or dashes in between, or it could just use lines of different lengths to represent times. In addition, they can either use a battery or rely on a spring that gets wound to allow for movement. These kinds of watches come in a wide variety of brands, styles and price points and provide a timeless look. However, they offer fewer features than other types of watches and can be less convenient to read.
Alternatively, a digital watch utilizes electronics and an LED or LCD screen so that you can see the time quickly without needing to read the hands on a dial. These watches can have screens that light up and support other features such as alarms and timers. While suitable for daily use, digital watches especially come in handy for workouts. However, these watches can be less durable, especially if you go with a plastic option, and they’re less appealing for formal use. In addition, they can be harder to set up than analog watches.
If you want a watch that does far more, consider a smartwatch that acts as an extension to your phone or a standalone gadget. These watches usually feature a touchscreen so that you can control apps, see the news and weather, text and call people, and even monitor your fitness level. The most common options use operating systems from Google or Apple, though some watches use other platforms. You’ll want to consider the features included, battery life, connectivity options and ease of use if you opt for a smartwatch.
You’ll want to consider the case for any kind of watch you buy. Cases can come in various shapes and sizes, so you’ll want to choose what fits your wrist and looks appealing. Common case materials include aluminum, stainless steel, ceramic and premium materials like gold and titanium. However, some economical watches may have plastic cases. You’ll want to also consider the durability of the watch’s crystal and consider features such as scratch resistance and anti-reflective treatments.
Also, don’t forget about the watch’s band since you can find several styles and materials. For example, you’ll often see rubber or nylon bands on smartwatches, while analog watches often have leather, metal or canvas straps. Leather straps look timeless and suitable for any situation, while metal bands tend to feel less comfortable. Rubber bands, however, are ideal for activities since they’re easy to clean when you sweat.
The Watch Buying Guide
- When assessing watches, consider how a particular watch would hold up during your everyday activities. For example, if you’re someone who always gets their hands wet, you’d want a waterproof or water-resistant watch to avoid damage. On the other hand, if you’ll wear the watch to do rough work with your hands, look for something resistant to scratches and made of materials that can stand up to rugged use.
- Take some steps to protect your watch and keep it looking better for longer. If you’re not wearing your watch, put it in a case or jewelry box. Remove your watch if possible when you’re doing activities that get your hands dirty or put you at risk of bumping something and scratching or denting it. In addition, beware that magnets and sunlight can harm some watches and that contact with chemicals can cause damage.
- If your watch says it’s water-resistant or waterproof, read the manufacturer’s instructions for details on limitations such as depth limits.
- The complexity of setting up your watch will depend on the type. If it’s a smartwatch, you’ll usually use a smartphone app for the process or follow steps on the watch’s touchscreen. You’ll use the crown on an analog watch to set the hands, while digital watches feature multiple buttons that require a more involved process to set the time.
- Check your watch maker’s instructions to learn about the appropriate cleaning method. You’ll usually start with a soft dry cloth and then scrub with a gentle water and soap solution. An alcohol wipe might be another option to consider if it’s safe for your watch.
- If your watch has a replaceable battery, you’ll want to verify the size with the manufacturer or have a jeweler check. You could do the replacement process yourself for simple watches, but it’s often a good idea to have a professional do it if you have an expensive or complex watch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide