Dolls To Play Little Mommy Traveling Baby Doll & Accessories
Last updated date: October 31, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dolls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Doll you should buy.
Update as October 31, 2022:
Checkout The Best Dolls for a detailed review of all the top dolls.
Keep your little ones engaged for hours with this realistic 12-inch baby doll. You’ll get accessories like a car booster seat, rattle toy, bib, two feeding bottles and a booster seat backpack to keep the doll strapped in while you’re riding along. The doll is made from vinyl with handcrafted facial details.
In our analysis, the Dolls To Play Dolls To Play Little Mommy Traveling Baby Doll & Accessories placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
TRAVELING BABY DOLL SET: Includes 12″ Baby Doll, Car Booster Seat, Rattle Toy, Bib, and 2 Feeding Bottles. An All-in-One Set featuring Booster Seat Backpack – have the baby doll strapped in the car next to you and carry along wherever you go. TRAVELING TOY ACCESSORIES will keep your little one entertained on the road. GREAT GIFT IDEA: The ideal Gift Set for your beloved little toddler, girl or boy. Buy for Christmas, Birthdays, or just to put a smile on the little one’s face! Perfect size doll for little arms to cuddle, hold, snuggle and care for. With the additional Accessories, it’s bound to keep em busy throughout the ride! LIFELIKE REALISTIC FEATURES: Baby Doll is made of gentle touch vinyl with soft weighted body. The dolls features are all handcrafted depicting tiny little toes and adorable fingers. The facial features are all hand painted depicting tiny rosebud lips and sparkling eyes. Doll accessories are colorful, safe and can be put into the diaper bag to take-along on your next journey! EFFECTIVE CHILD DEVELOPMENT: Develop your child’s imagination by having them physically touch, hold and interact with people. Introduce them to dolls so they can learn how to engage with babies properly to help them role-play nurture, love, and care. The Dolls clothing can easily be changed helping young ones develop fine motor skills.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dolls
They’re a classic staple of every home’s playroom, enjoyed by so many children over centuries of use. Dolls are considered one of the most important toys a child can have, as their human-like form allows young ones to make sense of the world. But, for a long time, dolls were assigned solely to female children; parents believed that playing with them would help girls develop the nurturing skills they would need as caregivers later on.
Experts today see the benefits of dolls for all children, regardless of gender. Interacting with dolls can help a child prepare for a new sibling or simply develop empathy and social skills. As children get older, doll play becomes more imaginative, which helps strengthen the creative part of a youth’s personality.
When it comes to purchasing dolls, you have plenty of options to choose from today. Baby dolls are popular with younger children, who progress to fashion figures like Barbie dolls as they grow up. You’ll even find posable figures designed for kids who aren’t quite old enough for the small accessories that come with Barbie.
For younger children, realistic baby dolls can be a great learning tool. These dolls can vary in their functionality, with many speaking or drinking from provided bottles. Some are even bilingual, providing both English and Spanish vocalizations. As you choose from baby dolls, keep in mind that speech can put limitations on your child’s creativity. Instead of pretending the baby is talking, or even talking for the baby, your little one might treat the doll as mere entertainment.
Experts also advise avoiding dolls from popular TV shows and movies. These can also limit the child’s creative input. Also, certain dolls may promote unhealthy body image perceptions in young children, particularly girls. Mattel has even begun releasing Barbie dolls with more realistic body shapes.
Parents play the most important role in what children get out of playing with dolls. If parents emphasize the educational aspects, even an unrealistically-shaped Barbie can be an enriching experience. Dressing Barbie up in clothing specific to various professions can be a great way to empower children and help them try out various careers during play.
The Doll Buying Guide
- Most dolls come with accessories, and many also offer accessory sets that can be purchased separately. Look into the availability of clothing and accessories for any doll you purchase to make sure your child will get extended use out of the new toy.
- Younger children might want to take their dolls everywhere they go. A good bag or backpack to keep accessories together could be valuable.
- Some dolls will require batteries. Check into this before you buy.
- Children don’t have to lose their love for dolls as they get older. Collectibles can be a great way to keep the trend going into their teenage years.
- When playing with dolls, children often imitate the behaviors of their parents. True-to-life accessories like smartphones or briefcases can inspire children who are old enough for smaller accessories.
- L.O.L. Surprise Dolls have become popular in recent years as a stepping stone to posable figure dolls like Barbies. With an L.O.L. Surprise Doll, a child gets an unboxing experience. Each doll comes with several additional items encased in wrapping, which must be revealed. These are typically accessories that go with the doll.
- Rag dolls are a classic favorite for many children. These dolls combine the convenience of cloth toys with the creative aspects of dolls.
- Some experts believe families can benefit from a minimalistic approach to children’s toys. With too many options, children can suffer decision fatigue. They may also rely on their toys to passively amuse them rather than actively interacting with them. By reducing their options, you may actually encourage more creativity and boost the chances those toys will be played with.
- If your children’s toys often linger in a toybox, unused, having them out on display could help. You might also consider rotating toys: simply pull a few toys out and leave them around while tucking the rest out of sight.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide