Dolls To Play Car Ride Baby Doll For 5-Year-Old Girls, 12-Inch
Last updated: August 5, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baby Dolls For 5-Year-Old-Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baby Doll For 5-Year-Old-Girls you should buy.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Dolls To Play Car Ride Baby Doll For 5-Year-Old Girls, 12-Inch placed 7th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This gorgeous realistic doll will be love at first sight. At 12 inches long she is perfect for hugging, cuddling, to play and care for. Different variety of accessories makes it the perfect set for all times. Traveling, bed, parties, weddings and more. Recommended for 2 years old and up.
Baby Doll For 5-Year-Old-Girls Rankings
Baby dolls have come a long way in recent years, with a lifelike look and feel. You can even find dolls with realistic animations like thumb sucking and eye opening and closing.
But before you buy a baby doll for your 5-year-old girl, it’s important to look at the benefits of playing with dolls in the first place. For children, it can help them develop their caretaking skills, giving them an early introduction to the joys of nurturing.
Parents may also find that lifelike baby dolls are a great way for a young child to get comfortable with the idea of having a younger brother or sister. But you have more options than ever when it comes to the type of doll. Some feature realistic skin creases and dimples while others even have that baby smell.
Ethnicities are also part of the choice. While most dolls are still white, there are now other options. You may also have to search a little harder to find a boy doll since girl dolls tend to rule store shelves.
Lastly, there are the accessories. Most baby dolls come with a onesie, but in some cases, you’ll get a matching hat, blanket and/or booties. If your doll comes with those items, make sure they’re machine washable and, in the case of clothing, that they can be removed.
- Baby dolls are likely to get dirty with excessive play. Make sure you choose one that can be easily cleaned with a wet cloth.
- Skin texture is essential to getting that lifelike experience. Check the texture of the doll’s skin. Some have creases and dimples to really bring them to life.
- You’ll find some baby dolls have limbs that bend. This comes in very handy when changing clothes.
- Many baby dolls have neutral expressions for a reason. A defined expression makes it tougher for a child to interpret what they think the baby is feeling.
- The size of the doll is important. Many are 11 or 12 inches, which is a great size for 5-year-olds.
- Choosing a doll for a child relies heavily on the personal preferences of that particular person. Consider what you know about the child and use your natural instincts to choose one that’s the right fit.
- At the age of 5, a child is getting a little more sophisticated in doll play. A realistic doll can be especially valuable to a child of that age.
- Before you buy, check to see if you can buy extra clothing and accessories for the doll. Chances are, your child will eventually tire of the items included with the doll and want to change things up.