DOKEHOM 82L Large Pop-Up Laundry Basket
Last updated date: November 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pop-Up Laundry Hampers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pop-Up Laundry Hamper you should buy.
Editor's Note November 16, 2020:
Checkout The Best Pop-Up Laundry Hamper for a detailed review of all the top pop-up laundry hampers.
Padded aluminum handles set this pop-up hamper apart from other pop-up hampers, making it easy to carry long distances. You'll have multiple color options, but the fact that the word "Laundry" is in big, bold letters on the side may or may not be a plus. The bag is flexible enough to allow you to use it to carry large items, like quilts and coats. We liked how much structure this hamper had during our testing.
In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the DOKEHOM DOKEHOM Large Pop-Up Laundry Basket placed 4th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Why Choose DOKEHOM Laundry Baskets? · Collapsible and versatile design makes it portable and convenient to carry · It has a large holding capacity to accommodate all your laundry · Comfortable and durable handles provide a firm yet comfortable grip · A foldable design makes it practical for all places and makes it easy to store · It is made from highly durable material that is lightweight and provides years of use! DKA001LB Discover Organizational Solutions for Your Home ! If you're tired of seeing laundry everywhere in your home then you need a Large Laundry Basket with Handles to keep your laundry neatly in one place. Whether you need to collect your laundry, tidy your clothes and laundries or putting away toys, with our spacious laundry hamper it doesn't have to be a chore anymore. A Simple & Efficient Solution For All Your Storage Needs! Organize your living room, bedroom, nursery any room that has clutter.Our foldable laundry baskets is designed to seamlessly fit in with any decor. DOKEHOM Product Options Coat Hook Folding Saw Baby Diaper Caddy Handing Toiletry Bag Laundry Basket,Laundry Bag Cotton Rope Baskets,Storage and Organization Bins Underbed Storage Bag,Shoes Storage Bag Packing Organizers,Travel Passport Wallet DKA001LB DKA001LB DKA001LB DKA001LB 15"(L) x 15"(W) x 28"(H) / 38x38x72cm (includes handle). Large capacity is suitable for family use. Double Layer 600D Oxford Fabric - strong enough to stand its own when empty. PE Coating lining - waterproof, moistureproof, dustproof. Aluminum Alloy Handle with Soft Grip - durable and comfortable. The laundry can store your clothes,quilt,sheets,coats, towels,toys ect. Whether you need to collect your laundry, tidy your clothes and laundries or putting away toys, with our spacious laundry hamper it doesn't have to be a chore anymore. Branded individual PE bag with sealed lock, keep the laundry bag in good condition. The bag folds down to 2" in height.The backside is blank in case you don't want to display the word "LAUNDRY" which is printed on the front side. Coat Hook Underbed Storage Bag Round Cotton Storage Basket Square Basket Packing Organizers Laundry Bag DKA3202 Passport wallet We travel with a lot of space, so we need lots of room for our most important things. And while we can’t always carry a purse or big handbag, we need something that offers the same functionality and convenience but matches our styles. That’s why we created the DOKEHOM Travel Passport Wallet designed to hold and protect all your most important ID, bank, and credit cards, as well as cash, passports, travel paperwork, and so much more—and all in one small, convenient clutch-sized wallet
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Our Expert Consultant
Parenting Pro and Safe-Sleep Expert
Kate Desmond is a writer and infant safe-sleep expert. She has spent the last eight years working as the marketing director for Charlie’s Kids Foundation, a nonprofit that aims to educate families about SIDS and safe sleep. In that role, she travels around the country learning and educating caregivers and providers on the latest and greatest safe-sleep information to prevent infant death.
As mom to two elementary-aged daughters, she spends hours researching the best and safest products for her own kids. She is quick to get in the weeds with other mamas, and uses humor to cope with parenting woes from potty-training to teaching kids to read. She writes about the ups and downs of parenting on her blog.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pop-Up Laundry Hampers
Laundry probably isn’t your favorite chore. But it’s much easier if everything is in one place. Pop-up hampers have long been popular with college students and apartment dwellers who want to set up a collection bin without having to commit to a hard-sided hamper. But its portability makes it ideal for anyone who simply wants a way to carry laundry from one place to another.
Portability isn’t the only benefit of a pop-up hamper, though. With some designs, particularly mesh, you get air circulation that keeps all those odors from being trapped in one confined space. If you toss a wet washcloth or towel into your hamper, air circulation can also help keep things dry.
Some pop-up hampers fold up easily to let you store or transport them in your trunk once all the laundry is out of them. If you opt for this model, make sure you find one that can stand up on its own when items are in it.
“The biggest things to consider when selecting a pop-up hamper are size and sturdiness,” Kate Desmond, a parenting blogger and the mom of two children, says. “Is this hamper big enough to fit a week’s worth of laundry? Will it collapse?”
A hamper that’s constantly collapsing can become more of a nuisance than a convenience.
One thing to consider if you’ll be carrying your hamper to a laundromat or the laundry room in your dorm or apartment is how you’ll handle items like detergent. Some collapsible hampers have handy pockets helpful for storing bottles, your key, your mobile device or whatever other items you need to take along with you. If you choose one with pockets that are large enough, you may even be able to store your delicates separately from your main laundry.
“Make sure your pop-up hamper has handles,” Desmond says. “This type of hamper can be awkward to carry, especially full, and having something to hold onto can really help.”
She notes that you may want to consider finding one with a lid, too.
“This is a nice feature, particularly when the lid fastens with Velcro or a snap,” she says. “Imagine carrying your laundry across campus or even just to the laundry room; a lid is beneficial to holding the laundry securely inside.”
You’ll also need to make sure you choose a hamper with enough capacity to manage the amount of laundry you need. If you only do laundry once a week, for instance, you may want a larger hamper that can keep everything in one place. But those who want a hamper they can use to take a load or two to the laundry room may opt for a hamper with a smaller profile to make it easier to carry.
The Pop-Up Laundry Hamper Buying Guide
- The first thing you’ll notice as you search for pop-up hampers are the varying heights available. One great thing about large bags like the Handy Laundry Pop-Up Laundry Hamper and the DOKEHOM Large Laundry Basket is that you can not only keep laundry in them, but you can also store and transport items like quilts, coats and even toys.
- Hampers can be ideal breeding ground for unpleasant odors and unwanted moisture, especially if you toss wet items into them. The Handy Laundry Pop-Up Laundry Hamper is built with flexible, stretch mesh that not only makes room for your items but also promotes airflow.
- If you take your laundry to a room in your building complex or to a laundromat, finding a way to transport detergent and other items can be tough. The House Again Pop-Up Laundry Hamper has side pockets that are large enough to hold a midsized bottle of detergent, fabric softener, keys, mobile devices and whatever else you might want to take along with you.
- When your hamper is empty, it can be handy to either fold or collapse so that you can transport or store it. The Handy Laundry Pop-Up Laundry Hamper and House Again Pop-Up Laundry Hamper both fold down to shove into a small space when not in use. Other models can either fold or collapse for easy storage.
- Unlike many other foldable laundry hampers, the DOKEHOM Large Laundry Basket can stand on its own even when empty. That gives you the option of setting it up as a semipermanent hamper in your home or dorm room.
- Pop-up hampers are typically designed to be carried, so make sure you choose one with good handles. The handles on the DOKEHOM Large Laundry Basket are made from aluminum for strength, while also being padded to protect your hands while you’re carrying it.
- You don’t have to sacrifice durability for portability. The Handy Laundry Pop-Up Laundry Hamper features heavy-duty construction that includes thin metal bands that hold the mesh in place.
- The dyes in the Handy Laundry Pop-Up Laundry Hamper not only provide brilliant color, but also ensure that they won’t fade over time.
- Cost is an important consideration, particularly for buyers on a budget. Although most pop-up hampers are affordable, the Handy Laundry Pop-Up Laundry Hamper is a true bargain.
- The look of your hamper can become a part of your décor, so that will likely be a big factor in your choice. The Handy Laundry Pop-Up Laundry Hamper comes in a variety of whimsical options that will be perfect for children. However, teens and adults can also opt for plain white, black or red designs that are more mature. The fun patterns available with some baskets make them a refreshing change from the typical collapsible hampers. Although the DOKEHOM Large Laundry Basket comes in multiple colors, you’ll either love or hate that the word “Laundry” is printed in large white letters on the side.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide