Dockers Dark Brown Men’s Faux Leather Jacket
Last updated date: November 4, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Leather Jackets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Leather Jacket you should buy.
Update as September 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Men’s Leather Jacket for a detailed review of all the top men's leather jackets.
In our analysis, the Dockers Dockers Dark Brown Men's Faux Leather Jacket placed 7th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Interior box quilted lining with light fill for added warmth, zip front closure, two lower welt pockets, one interior zipper pocket, one interior patch pocket with signature Dockers logo, adjustable snap cuffs, easy care shell fabric, water resistant.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Men's Leather Jackets
You don’t have to ride a motorcycle or fly a plane to wear a good-looking leather or faux leather jacket. When shopping, you will see that many faux jackets look just as good as the real things, but purists might want to stick with 100% leather. Some such coats are often lined for added warmth, and others have hoods that may be removable.
Even when they are called “motorcycle jackets,” not all leather-type coats are made for motorcycle riding. To be safe on your bike, the jacket should be made from real leather that is at least 1.4 millimeters thick to protect you if you fall. These jackets should also have added protection from carbon or fiber padding on the elbows, forearms, shoulders, spine and back.
Real leather and suede cannot be machine washed, and they will have to be dry cleaned. Check the product description before buying. Real leather will look more lived-in and even a bit wrinkled over time, but this is part of the appeal. If you do invest in one of these jackets, it could last for decades or even a lifetime.
The Men's Leather Jacket Buying Guide
- Men’s leather and faux leather jackets come in different weights, so if you live somewhere that has very cold winters, look for one that is lined. Lightweight styles can be layered, but you won’t want a tight-fitting one if you plan to wear sweaters or other thick shirts underneath.
- Always check the sizing guide before buying. Some jackets are more slim fitting, while others have a looser fit.
- If you love the leather jacket but don’t like the hood, see if it is removable.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide