Dock & Bay Standard Ultra Absorbent Beach Towel
Last updated date: August 24, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beach Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beach Towel you should buy.
Update as August 24, 2022:
Checkout The Best Beach Towel for a detailed review of all the top beach towels.
This towel is compact, making it the perfect towel for travel. In fact, the towel even comes with a complimentary carry bag. Additional benefits include the ability to repel sand, absorb moisture and dry rapidly.
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the Dock & Bay Standard Ultra Absorbent Beach Towel placed 17th when we looked at the top 21 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Dock & Bay towels combine the best features of a beach towel and a travel towel
Absorbent. Lightweight. Quick Dry. Stylish.
BEACH TOWELS. REINVENTED
– Dock & Bay have changed the game and created a unique & convenient beach towel
– High quality 220gsm suede-like fabric, a mix of 80% polyester / 20% polyamide
– Our towels feel different, thin & strong like a ‘shammy’, smooth to touch, brush off sand
– This makes our products compact & lightweight, super absorbent & quick drying
REALLY, REALLY BIG
– Extra large size 78×35″ (200x90cm) covers your whole body
– Large size 63×31″ (160x80cm) if you need something more compact (still big!)
– Generous sizes, the biggest towels around, packing down so small
TOWELS WITH CHARACTER
– Bright, fun and fashionable beach cabana style
– Folds up in seconds into a soft cotton pouch, great for traveling
– Handy elastic hook for hanging up off the ground
Full Satisfaction Guarantee
We truly love this beach & travel towel product and we KNOW you will too
If for any reason you are unhappy, simply return the towel for a 100% full refund
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beach Towels
Whether you enjoy spending time poolside or sunbathing on the beach, a quality beach towel is a must. Before deciding on a color or design, you’ll want to examine the towel’s features to make sure it will meet your specific needs.
Begin by determining which size towel is best. While your height will play a role in this decision, you also want to take into account how much space you desire when laying out. Some models come in small, large and extra-large sizes and include a handy carrying case to make traveling with the towel a breeze.
If you plan on using the beach towel for other activities, such as camping or playing sports, you’ll also want the towel to be lightweight and quick to dry. Look for a beach towel that not only soaks up four times as much water as its weight, but that also uses polygene to control odor.
Comfort is also something to consider, especially if you need to lay the beach towel down on a rough surface. Look for a towel that is made using 100% premium cotton. The longer fibers keep the towel nice and soft on both sides.
Before you make your final decision, check for added features. You’ll find some models are lightweight, portable and available in a variety of fun patterns. Other models are professionally hemmed edges for durability. You’ll even find beach towels that are equipped with hanging loops, which is nice if you want to keep the towel up off the ground.
The Beach Towel Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that thin towels have a tendency to blow away on windy beach days. You’ll want to secure lighter towels with your beach gear.
- Reviewers report that certain beach towels are prone to snagging.
- You’ll need to take care when washing beach towels. It is recommended that you wash the towels alone, especially the first wash, as the towels release lint that can end up on your other clothing items. Some towels bleed and will need to be washed using cold water. Stick with a mild detergent and avoid using bleach and fabric softeners with your towels. Dry the beach towels using the low heat setting or hang them out to dry naturally.
- The cost for a quality beach towel varies slightly by size and features. It’s also important to consider the number of towels you’re getting for the price. The WETCAT Pre-Washed Cotton Turkish Beach Towel is moderately priced, while other sets that contain four towels command a higher price due to the number of towels included in the set.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide