DOCAZOO DocaPole 20-Foot High Reach Dusting & Cleaning Kit
Last updated date: August 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dusters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Duster you should buy.
Update as August 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Duster for a detailed review of all the top dusters.
This high-reach dusting kit lets you get places up to 20 feet up. It comes with a 180-degree hinge tip, cobweb duster, microfiber duster and more. It is easily washable and reusable.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the DOCAZOO DocaPole High Reach Dusting & Cleaning Kit placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The DocaPole High-reach Duster Kit is the perfect high-reach dusting solution! It includes a 5-12 foot duster extension pole, cobweb duster, microfiber feather duster, and flex-and-stay microfiber chenille ceiling fan duster.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dusters
Dust is something that seems to magically appear all over the house. Just when you think everything is spotless, you’re likely to find a dust-covered surface. Just how does dust manage to find its way inside your home and all over your things? In reality, the fine dust you see in your home isn’t just dirt. While there is some dirt in there, the really fine particles you find on your TV and tables is composed of plant pollen, animal dander, human skin and environmental pollution.
The best way to get rid of household dust is to wipe it off on a frequent and regular basis. Many people use rags made from old clothes to dust, but there are plenty of other options. Natural fiber dusters are made from feathers, wool or cotton. While these are more pricey than their synthetic counterparts, they are great at getting rid of dust. Keep in mind these are not ideal for those who suffer from allergies.
If you have delicate items you need to dust such as artwork or glass, opt for a delicate duster made from ostrich feathers.
Microfiber dusters are unique because they have deep crevasses in the material that can pick up dust and trap it in. They are also durable and can be reused and washed multiple times.
The Duster Buying Guide
- Consider the places in your home you need to dust. Are they delicate? Are they high up? Are they in tight spaces? This will affect what kind of duster you need.
- If you need to dust everyday items in your home like furniture, then a microfiber duster is a durable and versatile option. They are designed to trap dust and then lock it in places. This way, you’re not just moving the dust around but are actually removing it with the duster.
- If you have delicate valuables like crystal, cut glass or artwork that requires dusting, opt for a feather duster. The duster is incredibly soft so it will not scratch any of your items.
- If you need to reach high places, take a look at the handle of the duster. You will need either a long handle or an extendable one to reach crown molding, fans, rafters and the tops of bookcases. Expandable handles are ideal because they are also easy to collapse and store.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide