DNDND Zinc Alloy Metal Dice Set, 7-Piece
Last updated date: November 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Metal Dice Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Metal Dice Set you should buy.
Update as November 18, 2022:
Checkout The Best Metal Dice Set for a detailed review of all the top metal dice sets.
Just a few colors this metal dice set comes in include gold, blue, dark red, green and rainbow. The set is designed for use with Dungeons and Dragons, Savage World and Pathfinder. Teachers can also incorporate the dice into their students' math lessons.
In our analysis, the DNDND DNDND Zinc Alloy Metal Dice Set, 7-Piece placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DND Metal Dice Set: One set dice total 7 pcs including D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20 and D%. Net weight: 3.76Oz (107g). It’s heavier than a normal dice and very nice feeling. Quality: Made of zinc alloy, extremely durable. Shiny black color with golden number, it is attractive. Packaging: Gorgeous metal box with foam liner decorated with a gorgeous dragon and die.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Metal Dice Sets
If you’re searching for a quality set of dice, you’ll want to forgo the traditional plastic sets and opt for a metal dice set instead. Not only are metal sets more durable, but they also weigh approximately five times more. Thanks to the extra weight, they feel better in your hands and don’t roll as far when you throw them.
Another reason to look into metal dice sets is the fact that they are eco-friendly, unlike many of their plastic counterparts. You’ll find most sets are constructed using a zinc alloy, which is both sturdy and reliable. In fact, you’ll find the dice are quite timeless, which means you’ll be able to pass them on to your children’s children.
When shopping for metal dice sets, you’ll want to keep the game you need the dice for in mind. For example, Yahtzee, Life and Monopoly all use traditional six-sided dice. You’ll need polyhedron dice to play more sophisticated games, such as Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Warhammer and Shadow Run. These sets come with D20, D12, D10, D10, D8, D6 and D4 dice.
Once you determine the type of dice you need, you can begin looking at style and colors. There are sets that have a classic blacksmith design, as well as sets that look like antiques. You could go with a black set with royal blue numbers, a sea green set with silver numbers or a gold set with black numbers. In fact, some companies sell as many as 42 different color combinations. You’ll even find sets that are made to glow in the dark.
If you game often with friends and take turns hosting, make sure your metal dice set comes in a carry bag for easy transport. Some sets include a velvet bag, while others feature a PU leather bag.
The Metal Dice Set Buying Guide
- To care for metal dice sets, you’ll need to keep them in a cloth bag or storage tin with an inner foam lining. Make sure you set the dice on a high shelf that young children can’t reach, as each die is small enough to pose a choking hazard.
- Metal dice sets should be stored separately from acrylic and resin dice sets.
- Since fingers are greasy, you’ll want to clean the metal dice set from time to time. You can wipe each die down with a lint-free cloth. For a more thorough cleaning, use a little soapy dish water and a soft sponge. Rinse the dice off and immediately dry them, as metal can rust if left wet.
- Never roll metal dice on a glass tabletop, as they are heavy enough to break the glass.
- Consider purchasing a playmat or a dice tray to roll the dice during a game, as this will further protect your gaming surface.
- Metal dice sets sold in attractive tins make excellent birthday and Christmas gifts for the gamers in your life.
- Teachers may also wish to purchase a set of metal dice for use in the classroom. They can be an entertaining way to get students to practice adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide