DISSA Reversible Microfiber Grey Faux Fur Blanket
Last updated date: May 24, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Grey Fur Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Grey Fur Blanket you should buy.
Update as May 24, 2022:
Checkout The Best Grey Fur Blanket for a detailed review of all the top grey fur blankets.
Measuring 51 by 63 inches, this lightweight throw blanket is perfect for those chilly winter nights. The material is Sherpa and flannel, with a double-sided design to let you change up the look anytime. Wash this blanket on the gentle cycle in cold water and tumble-dry.
In our analysis, the DISSA DISSA Reversible Microfiber Grey Faux Fur Blanket placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Cozy & Warm: Get cozy and lightweight with this extremely soft and fuzzy blanket. Whether you want to use it in a air condition area or winter use, the throw blanket will provide warmth and excellent experience. Great for indoor or outdoor use. Blanket Size: 51 x 63 inches, perfect size for couch, Sofa Chair. Great for relaxing, snuggling, watching TV, reading, or cuddling. Stripe Design: Sherpa and flannel double Sided design one side is super soft sherpa fleece which is cozy and warm. The other side is flannel, different color and white stripe pattern with 3D touching offers you amazing senses of softness.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Grey Fur Blankets
Winter can be rough for those who prefer warmer temperatures. But summer can feel just as uncomfortable, especially if you live in households where family members blast the air conditioning or if the nights are chilly where you live.
One study found that the mean temperature in households is 70 degrees F during cold months and 75 degrees F during hot summer months, but these numbers vary by regional climate, by floor and even by room. What’s more, men tend to be comfortable at a lower thermostat setting than women, so some places (including offices) might be kept too cold for them.
But you can enjoy the benefits of a soft blanket anytime, even if your temperature is fine. A good throw can help you feel cozy and comfortable after a long day. Simply drape it on the back of your sofa or a chair, and it will always be handy when you want it — either for a guest or for yourself.
A faux fur blanket feels immensely soft and luxurious to many people, with good reason. Today’s faux fur is typically made from polyester and designed with a pile effect to give that plushness consumers expect.
These blankets are often made with a two-sided design. You’ll get soft faux fur on one side and another, less plush material on the other. This allows you to enjoy the feel of fur if you want. But if you’d prefer a typical blanket experience, you can flip it over and use the flatter side. This two-sided design also makes folding it up for storage a little easier, since it reduces its bulkiness.
Weight is an important consideration when you’re looking at a faux fur blanket. Some manufacturers design their blankets in a way that adds weight, but you might prefer a more lightweight option. Consider the weight and thickness of the blanket before you order.
The Grey Fur Blanket Buying Guide
- Even if you’re looking specifically for gray fur blankets, you’ll find a variety of shades and patterns. Shop around and compare to find the look that matches your own preferences and home décor.
- Pay attention to not only the furry side of the blanket, but the material on the reverse side. You can find ones featuring fur on both sides, but you’ll also find blankets with Sherpa-style fleece or polyester material on the flip side.
- Consider how you’ll use your blanket and where you’ll be keeping it between uses. If you plan to fold it up and store it on the back of your sofa or a chair, you might prefer a different size or style than one that gets laid on top of your bed.
- If you’re using a gray fur blanket in your living room, look for one that resists stains to ensure its longevity. If you do get a stain on it, treat it as soon as possible and wash following the instructions on the label.
- Some blankets can be tossed in the washer for cleaning. These can often even be tumble-dried. If yours is machine-washable, always wash in cold water and tumble-dry on the lowest heat setting.
- Fade resistance is another handy feature, particularly if you’ll be laundering your faux fur blanket via machine or placing it in a sunny spot.
- If you have pets, you’ll probably want to share your blanket with your favorite furry household member. Look for one that can hold up to claws and nails, especially if your pet likes to pat down a spot before taking a nap.
- Blankets can vary in size. Make sure you take measurements and know the size you’re getting before you buy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide