Disney Princess Aurora Collectable Charm Kids’ Perfume
Last updated date: May 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 12, 2022:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Perfume for a detailed review of all the top .
This perfume for kids is long lasting. It can be used daily by kids. The bottle is beautiful and designed for kids who love princesses.
In our analysis, the Disney Disney Princess Aurora Collectable Charm Kids' Perfume placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Launched by the design house of Disney. It is recommended for daily use. Long lasting fragrance. The package dimension of the product is 5.7″L x 2.8″W x 2.8″H.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Perfume isn’t just for adults — kids can enjoy it too. Whether it’s little children mimicking their parents during dress-up time or pre-teens and teenagers getting ready for an evening out with their friends, perfume can help kids feel like they are more dressed up than usual. Like any accessory, it’s fun to match a kids’ perfume with your child’s style and personality.
Keep in mind that the way a perfume smells on an adult may not be the same as how it smells on a child. The pH of the skin can actually affect the scent of the perfume, so it may take a few tries for your child to find the perfume that they like best on them.
When selecting perfumes, there are three different olfactory categories to choose from: citrus, floral and gourmet. Most perfumes fall into one of these three categories. Our sense of smell is anchored in our memories from a very early age, so the scents your child likes will be a part of their memories when they are adults. Kids may choose scents they identify with currently or that harken back to memories from their earlier childhood. They may also choose scents that remind them of people in their lives, such as their parents, grandparents and friends.
Give children the option to try out a number of different fragrances from the three olfactory categories so they can see which ones appeal to them the most. Their choice of fragrance may also be affected by their current mood or group of friends at school.
The Buying Guide
- Some children’s perfumes, especially those for younger children, are scents that are familiar to them. These are typically sweet scents such as caramel, chewing gum and cotton candy. Often, these types of scents remind children of special occasions, such as amusement parks or birthday parties, making them fun to wear.
- If your child is interested in more natural smells, they may like scents that have notes of lavender, orange blossom, honeysuckle and almond. These scents are also frequently used in baby creams and lotions, so it’s possible kids are remembering them from earlier in their childhood.
- Citrus-scented perfumes are the perfect way to get energized and excited about the day. These perfumes may include grapefruit, orange and tangerine, along with lemon or lime. Typically, these perfumes are for slightly older kids, in their pre-teen or teen years.
- Many children love fruity smelling scents, such as raspberry, peach and banana, which is reminiscent of their snacks and treats.
- If kids are wearing perfume as part of their dress-up play, you can encourage them to try different scents for different costumes and see how the perfume affects the character. This mindset can also apply to getting dressed up for an occasion and wearing perfume. The scent can help your child to get into a particular mood, such as a citrus scent helping them feel cheery and energized.
- Regardless of which type of scent they choose, ensure you check the ingredients list. It’s best to opt for a perfume with as many natural ingredients as possible.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide