Disney Pop Adventures Frozen Arendelle Castle Playset
Last updated date: March 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Toys, Age 4 and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girls' Toy, Age 4 you should buy.
Editor's Note March 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Toys, Age 4 for a detailed review of all the top girls' toys, age 4.
Kids will love this pop-up "Frozen" castle set. It collapses into a small case when closed. The set comes with Anna and Elsa figures and accessories.
In our analysis, the Disney Disney Pop Adventures Frozen Arendelle Castle Playset placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Inspired by the new and epic adventure in Disney Frozen 2, the pop adventures toys offer an exciting playset experience. Kids will delight in opening the case and watching an iconic scene pop up right before their eyes! This pop-up effect is delivered through the material of the playsets -- a soft plastic that collapses when the playsets are closed and rises when the playsets are opened! Inspired by Disney Frozen 2, This pop-up Arendelle castle playset is designed like a carry-and-go case with a convenient handle. This collapsible playset pops up to reveal 2 floors. The bottom floor is for the piano, piano stool, table, 2 chairs, and throne, while the second floor is designed to be Elsa and Anna's bedroom. There are Elsa and Anna dolls included for kids to play out lots of favorite moments from the Frozen films or create their own. Then, store all of the accessories inside of the playset for next time. Collect other The Disney Frozen pop-up playsets (each sold separately) to recreate familiar scenes with characters kids know and love. Give this pop adventures castle playset as a holiday gift or birthday present for kids ages 3 and up who love to imagine exploring the magical world of Arendelle and beyond!copyright Disney. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Toys, Age 4
When you’re searching for toys for 4-year-old girls, there are many options to choose from. Whether you’re looking for something educational, imaginative or a little of both, there are different types of toys you can go with. One of the most important things to look for is whether the toys will grow with your child. For example, will she want to play with them when she 5 or 6 years old, or is the toy something that will only capture her interest for a few months? Opt for a toy that can appeal to children in different stages of development and different ages. For example, a dress-up kit is something that can appeal to children of varying ages.
Another aspect to consider when looking for toys for 4-year-old girls is whether they are open-ended. Kids are innately curious and imaginative, and they love coming up with fun new games on their own. Getting an open-ended toy not only fuels their creativity, but allows them to incorporate the toy into their games in different ways. For example, a pretend purse set can be part of a game where the child is imitating mom, or can be a spot for holding their toys when they go shopping.
The Girls' Toy, Age 4 Buying Guide
- Look for girls’ toys that encourage social interaction with other children, such as siblings and friends. This way, kids can work on their verbal communication, problem solving and sharing skills. A play set like a castle or dollhouse is a good choice for getting kids to play with others. Each kid can play with a figurine in the dollhouse and chat with each other throughout the game. Parents can encourage playing with others by prompting such questions as, “Who else has come to play in your castle?” or “Are you going to invite your guest for dinner?”
- At 4 years old, a child’s attention span is slowly starting to grow, and they are able to focus on one activity for longer periods of time. Consider getting a toy that helps them improve their focus with different activities. For example, an art kit where kids can draw on small figurines is a fun new medium to try that will hold their attention. It’s different from paper, which kids are already used to drawing on, so they may be more interested in trying out this activity.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide