Disney Minnie Mouse Toddler Hat & Mitten Set
Last updated date: June 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toddler Hat & Mitten Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toddler Hat & Mitten Set you should buy.
Update as June 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toddler Hat & Mitten Set for a detailed review of all the top toddler hat & mitten sets.
If your little ones are fans of Mickey and Minnie Mouse, then this set is an excellent choice. The hats feature a picture of the Disney character, while the gloves spell out the character's name. Optional color patterns include red and black, black and pink, and pink, blue and yellow.
In our analysis, the Disney Disney Minnie Mouse Toddler Hat & Mitten Set placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
60% Acrylic, 40% Polyester. Imported. No Closure closure. Hand Wash. CHARACTER DESIGN: 2-Piece cold weather set includes hat and mittens featuring Disney Minnie Mouse in colorful grey and pink design. PREMIUM QUALITY: Hat is made of durable acrylic knit exterior and a soft pink micro-fleece interior for cozy comfort and warmth. Hat features colorful stripes with character patch and embroidered edge and pink jumbo yarn pom on top. Matching acrylic mittens feature character gripper print design to complete this look. SIZE: One size designed to fit toddler girls age 2 to 4. APPROXIMATE HAT DIMENSIONS: 6.5″ (Front Length) 7.5″ (back Length) x 10″ (Length with Ear Flaps) x 7″ (W). 3.5″ (Yarn Pom). MITTENS DIMENSIONS: 5.5″ (L) x 2.5″ (W). FUN AND FASHIONABLE: She will be ready for all daily activity with this fun and stylish uniquely designed winter set. Disney Minnie Mouse accessories are a great gift and fun addition to your clothing wardrobe to show off the cold days in style with a smile. CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash cold with like color, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, lay flat to dry, do not iron. LICENSED PRODUCT: Officially licensed product by Disney Minnie Mouse.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toddler Hat & Mitten Sets
If you live in an area of the country where winters are cold, you already know the value of a good pair of gloves. For parents, though, it isn’t just about keeping your own hands warm. You have to worry about the other members of your household, including your littlest family members, as well as their little ears.
Although adults typically choose gloves for everyday use, mittens actually keep your hands warmer. Your fingers generate heat inside the mittens, promoting warmth. If you’re skiing or participating in outdoor sports, mittens will often be a better option, but as you’re going from home to work and back, you probably need your fingers to be flexible enough to easily grab on to things like your keys and your car door handle.
For toddlers, though, that flexibility isn’t nearly as important. That’s why you’ll more often see mittens on kids rather than gloves. But the same challenges can apply, especially if your little ones are heading outside to play in the snow. Fortunately, you can find many toddler hat and mitten sets on the market today that include features like finger and palm grips.
In addition to being able to grab onto things, though, you should consider how well the mittens will insulate hands against the cold. Insulation that provides warmth without adding bulk is ideal, but also pay attention to whether the mitten is waterproof. Otherwise, you could find your child’s hands get wet while playing in snow.
The Toddler Hat & Mitten Set Buying Guide
- You’ll notice as you start looking at toddler hat and mitten sets that there are two major options for sizing. As with clothing, you can choose between small, medium and large sizes, but that limits your choices. Mittens that provide specific sizing will let you measure your child’s hand, match it to the online size chart and find a more comfortable fit.
- Getting winterwear on and off can be a huge hassle for parents. Many toddler hat and mitten sets today are built in a way that makes it easy to get them on and off, even if your child isn’t making it easy.
- Mittens can easily slip off once they’re on. Many mittens come with elastic or a strap that holds them snugly in place, even on smaller wrists and arms.
- Pay attention to whether the mitten will slide snugly under the arm of your child’s coat. While playing outdoors in the winter, it can be easy for snow to slide underneath the sleeve of the coat.
- Keeping up with two mittens can be challenging. Some mittens are attached with an anti-lost string to ensure they stay together.
- Reflector strips on your mittens can ensure that you can find them even if you’re searching for them at night or in foggy conditions.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide