Disney Mickey Mini Waffle Maker
Last updated date: September 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mini Waffle Makers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mini Waffle Maker you should buy.
Update as September 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Mini Waffle Maker for a detailed review of all the top mini waffle makers.
Put a smile on your children's faces with this mini waffle maker. This waffle maker produces waffles in the shape of the famous Mickey Mouse. The unit itself uses nonstick baking plates for easy removal and rubber feet to protect the surface of your kitchen counter.
In our analysis of 51 expert reviews, the Disney Mickey Mini Waffle Maker placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Waffle Maker Makes One Mickey Mouse-Shaped Waffle with Power Light, Latching Handle, Convenient Cord Wrap and Non-Skid Rubber Feet.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mini Waffle Makers
While waffle makers are mainly designed to produce delicious waffles for breakfast, they can actually be used to cook a host of other foods as well. For example, you can use a waffle iron to make grilled cheese, hashbrowns, quesadillas and even pizza. If you have children at home, you may wish to go with a mini waffle maker to create smaller waffles that are easier for little mouths to eat.
Determine how many mini waffles the machine is able to produce. If you have one or two children in the home, you may be okay with a waffle maker that cooks a single waffle. Larger families, however, will want to go with a model that makes four waffles at once.
Check that the waffle maker’s plates have a nonstick coating. Waffles can be very difficult to get out without this coating.
Look to see if the mini waffle maker has any safety features. Does it have a cool-touch handle, non-skid rubber feet to protect your counter surface or a latching or locking handle?
An indicator light is also a must. You can’t open the waffle maker to check if the waffles are fully cooked. You’ll be relying on that indicator light to let you know when the popular breakfast item is done and ready for consumption. Some models go a step further and have lights that let you know when the unit is preheated, when it’s cooking and when the food is ready for removal.
Finally, determine whether you want a basic waffle shape, or one that resembles a character that your children are familiar with. For example, you can buy a mini waffle maker that creates Mickey Mouse-shaped waffles.
The Mini Waffle Maker Buying Guide
- Some mini waffle makers don’t have an on/off switch. You’ll need to remember to unplug them as soon as you’re finished cooking the waffles.
- Many mini waffle maker models have short cords, so you’ll need to use them close by an outlet.
- It’s best to clean your mini waffle maker as soon as it cools down. Start with wiping the unit free of crumbs and excess oils using a damp cloth. If there were any spills on the exterior, you can get them next. Remove the plates and wash them in a pan of soapy dish water. If the plates aren’t removable, you’ll need to take care to wipe the plates down with a soapy dish rag followed by a rag that is only wet with water. Allow the waffle maker to air dry before you put it away.
- Mini waffle makers vary in price based on design and the number of waffles the unit is able to produce at one time. The DASH Mini Waffle Maker is basic in design and only makes one waffle, which is why it is one of the most affordable models on the market. The BLACK+DECKER Flip Waffle Maker and the Disney Mickey Mini Waffle Maker are moderately priced. Although they also only make one waffle, the BLACK+DECKER is more complex in design and the Disney model makes waffles that look like Mickey Mouse. The Burgess Brothers Nonstick Mini Waffle Maker is able to make four mini waffles at once, which is why it’s more costly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide