Disguise Transformers Kids Bumblebee Converting Car Costume
Last updated date: March 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Car Costumes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Car Costume you should buy.
Update as March 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Car Costume for a detailed review of all the top car costumes.
This costume’s jumpsuit, gloves and face mask transform your child into a sleek yellow robot. But there’s more: Add the strap-on wheels and the 3D tunic to create a real-life Transformer, with the robot folding up neatly into a car when the child kneels down.
In our analysis, the Disguise Disguise Transformers Kids Bumblebee Car Costume placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This amazing deluxe Bumblebee Transformers costume can convert from the Autobot look to a cool Muscle car! All you have to do is go from standing as the Autobot, to crouching down into the muscle car look. Made of structured felt, this is a must have costume for that Bumblebee Transformers fan!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Car Costumes
Choosing a costume for a young child can be tricky. Parents have to consider their children’s interests, costume size, cost, weather when the costume will be worn and the ease of getting the outfit on and off. A car costume is a winning choice that can align with many different TV and video game interests and works well at a range of temperatures.
Start by checking the size of the outfit you’re considering, and be sure that you’re comparing it against the clothes your kid typically wears. Costumes may be sized differently than regular kids’ clothes, so take care to get the right one for your kid’s measurements.
You’ll also want to check how the costume goes on and stays on. A wiggly kid may need Velcro and zip closures to keep them in the outfit for a prolonged period, while a child prone to tiring out will need something very lightweight or easy to remove. If your little one is old enough to do most of their own walking for trick-or-treat or the event the costume is being purchased for, make sure that their outfit is easy to walk in.
Car costumes offers lots of options, from Paw Patrol to the “Cars” franchise, but keep an eye on the weather forecast. If the car costume itself isn’t warm enough, it’s easy to add layers underneath the tunic or jumpsuit to ensure your child stays toasty warm at parties or while outdoors.
The Car Costume Buying Guide
- Shop early so you don’t miss out on popular costumes if you’re buying for a holiday like Halloween. Buying for another event at the same time of year? It’s still a good idea to buy early to beat the rush.
- If the foam in a costume looks tired after multiple uses, cut an unobtrusive hole and top up with additional pillow stuffing to revitalize and use again in the future.
- Include safety gear for nighttime trick-or-treating: A reflective wristband or pair of flashlights can only enhance an already-great car costume.
- Car costumes make great adaptive outfits for children who need them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide