DIOZO 70ML Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
Last updated date: May 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Facial Steamers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Facial Steamer you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Facial Steamer for a detailed review of all the top facial steamers.
This facial steamer provides deep hydration through eight minutes of strong mist. It is ideal for clearing up your skin and easing congestion. The steamer comes with a hairband and blemish remover kit.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the DIOZO 70ML Nano Ionic Facial Steamer placed 4th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
10X Penetration Effective: Facial steam combined with ionic water particles are up to 10x more effective than other normal facial steamer in penetrating skin. Our face steamer is a new type of steamer that generates nano ionic steam. Reduce Skin Problems: Our facial steamer can reduces acne and blackheads, weakens pigmented spots, removes congestion in the sinuses. Promoting the skin metabolism, absorption of skin care products, activates cell vitality, and nourishes skin care. Super Strong Mist and Deep Hydration: 20S to generate fast strong steam, 70ml water tank allows 8 minutes working with a completely silent operation. Turns clean water into Micro-Fine particles to produce powerful and consistent mist. And the steamer will auto-off when the water run out. The Design of Healthy Skin Care: Our nano facial steamer is made of environmentally-friendly materials, BPA free, and durable. It might have some water when you receive it, but don’t worry, cause we have test the machine function before we send it to you. What You Get: Facial steamer*1 + Headband*1 + Blackhead and blemish extractor kit*1 + Measuring cup*1. All products are backed with a 12 months warranty. Absolutely a perfect gift for your friends and family.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Facial Steamers
There are many benefits to using a facial steamer on your skin. One of the key reasons people like to use them is that the steam helps open up the pores for a deep clean. Any buildup, dirt and bacteria is released while facial steaming. This process also improves circulation and blood flow to your skin. This provides a naturally healthy glow as a result of more oxygen being routed to your face.
Facial steaming can also help your skin to more effectively absorb skincare products like creams and lotions. It provides a soothing feeling that is relaxing, especially if you combine aromatherapy and herbs into the steam. For those who suffer from sinus congestion, a facial steamer can help to release congestion and headaches so you feel better.
In order to use a facial steamer, be sure to follow the instructions in the manual. Typically, you have to fill it up with water and plug it into an outlet. While it is heating up, tie back your hair and wash your face with a gentle cleanser. Then, you will have to position your face near the cone of the attachment so you are around five or 10 inches away, depending on the instructions. You will need to steam for a few minutes at a time, taking a short break between sessions.
The Facial Steamer Buying Guide
- When using a facial steamer, consider what kind of base liquid you will want to use. Common options include tap water or distilled water. Some people also use tea as a steaming base, as it can help release toxins and have anti-aging benefits. Ensure that your facial steamer can accommodate a base other than water if you want to go this route.
- Ensure that you take safety seriously when using a facial steamer. Steam burns can be highly damaging and painful. Don’t put your face too close to the steam. Don’t steam too often, or for too long at a time. Usually, steaming once a week for around 10 minutes total is best for your skin.
- Because you will be exposing yourself to heat, it’s important to stay hydrated. Be sure to drink plenty of water before your facial steaming session.
- While steaming, keep your eyes closed so that you don’t irritate your eyes. Ensure your hair is fully tied back so that it does not get in the way.
- After you steam, your face will be sensitive, so don’t rub it with a towel. You can wash your face with water and gently pat it to dry. You can also massage your face using upward strokes or use a moisturizer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide