DIOMMELL 47-Pocket Zippered Travel Hanging Jewelry Organizer
Last updated date: May 23, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hanging Jewelry Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hanging Jewelry Organizer you should buy.
Update as May 23, 2022:
Checkout The Best Hanging Jewelry Organizers for a detailed review of all the top hanging jewelry organizers.
With each side having a different number of pockets, this black organizer has mostly small compartments but contains seven larger ones as well. The larger pockets work well for non-jewelry items too.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the DIOMMELL 47-Pocket Zippered Travel Hanging Jewelry Organizer placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
1, Dual-sided jewelry carrier: Measures 30.3 inch length by 17 inch width, the foldable zippered jewelry storage bag can be easily folds for travel. This unique hanging jewelry organizer features 47 total pockets (40 small 3.9”x 2.8”size, 1 rectangle 15.9”x 3.9”size, 4 large 7.9”x 5.5”size, 2 extra large 8.1”x 6.5”size), to help you maximize your storage and protection space. 2, High quality zippers: Zippers run across each row of pockets, Differ from messy jewelry boxes, the case keeps jewelry secure and free of dust. This portable hanging jewelry organizer easily hang in the closet, also easy to roll up, can be folded into a suitcase for travel. 3, TOP QUALITY MATERIALS & Clear PVC Windows: jewelry organizer is made of premium non-woven fabric and PVC material, firm and durable. The transparent windows on either side make it easier to quickly identify contents, so you can get ready or put things away with less effort. 4, 360 Revolving Hanger: A sturdy metal hanger comes with this accessory organizer. The hanging jewelry organizer can hang by itself from a closet rod for easy storage and quick access. It may also be hung over the door, doorknob, or a towel bar. 5, Stores Jewelry & Personal Items: Ideal for organizing and arranging rings, earrings, necklaces for women, or bracelets, it’s also great for makeup, cosmetics, nail polish, toiletries, watches, hair clips, or accessories. This handy hanging jewelry organizer will help you to sort, store and display your jewelry and never waste another minute looking for misplaced rings digging through impractical jewel boxes.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hanging Jewelry Organizers
If you’re looking for a convenient alternative to a regular jewelry box, a hanging jewelry organizer offers a classy way to display and store your jewelry. It also makes it easy to find and grab what you need more quickly than you would digging through a jewelry box. You can find plenty of options whether you prefer a product that lets you hang your jewelry on a wall, over a door or closet rod, or on an organizer that sits on a desk or table.
The most common hanging jewelry organizers are made to hang over a door or on a rod on a wall or in a closet. Resembling a smaller version of the hanging organizers available for larger items such as shoes, these are usually made of cloth and have pockets that may be mesh or plastic. You can find them with various pocket numbers and sizes such as small zippered pockets for items like rings and larger open pockets with small hangers for necklaces and bracelets. You’ll find these the most portable option since you can usually roll up the organizer and take it with you when traveling.
If you’re looking for a hanging jewelry organizer to mount on a wall, you’ll find various styles. Some look like shelves with hooks, trays and small spaces to organize and display your jewelry. These can range from small organizers with a couple of tiers to large organizers that resemble cabinets and take up much of your wall. Simpler wall units may look like a long rod or piece of wood with many hooks attached for necklaces and bracelets. This option can be a better fit if you have less space on your wall, and you can always hang multiple units in a custom design.
Tabletop organizers are another option to consider. These usually feature suspended rods that work great for hanging necklaces, watches and bracelets. Some designs also include a tray on the bottom where you can put earrings and rings along with other small items such as makeup. Other tabletop organizer options can include small cabinets as well as earring trees that can come in creative designs.
The Hanging Jewelry Organizer Buying Guide
- Before choosing any hanging jewelry organizer, take an inventory of the jewelry items you plan to hang. You’ll want to make note of the types – such as bracelets, rings and necklaces – as well as the number and sizes of the items. You might also consider whether it’s a good time to downsize your collection or whether you’re going to use a few different organizer options. This preparation will help you to avoid choosing an organizer that’s too small for your needs.
- Manufacturers will often specify the maximum number of jewelry items a certain organizer can hold. This might be based on the number of pockets, hooks, size of a hanging rod or other detail. While this provides a helpful guideline, be prepared for some variation if your jewelry items are smaller or larger than typical.
- Consider the ease of installation if you buy a wall unit for hanging your jewelry. Smaller wall organizers might just require a few screws, while larger organizers resembling cabinets can have a more involved installation process. Make sure that the organizer comes with the basic hardware needed and find out which tools you might need to find at home or purchase to complete the job.
- When hanging necklaces and bracelets, avoid hanging two items from the same hook or putting them too close together on a rod. Doing this could result in tangling or damage if the pieces run together.
- If your hanging jewelry organizer folds up, take care not to damage any fragile items like thin chain necklaces during the process. Consider relocating such items to a pocket that won’t get bent for safety.
- Be sure to clean your hanging jewelry occasionally to get rid of dust that collects on it and to clean any tarnish.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide