Different Touch Colorful Dress Socks, 12 pairs
Last updated date: November 21, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Festive Socks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Festive Sock you should buy.
Update as December 12, 2019:
Checkout The Best Festive Socks for a detailed review of all the top festive socks.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Different Touch Colorful Dress Socks, 12 pairs placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Soft and Stretchy Colorful Fashion Dress socks Socks Size : 10-13 ( Fit Men shoes size 6 to 10 ) 12 or 6 Pairs Wholesale Lots Machine wash warm with like colors, tumble dry medium. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Festive Socks
When the weather starts getting chilly, you know you’re inching closer to the festive season. What better way to share a sprinkle of celebration every day than by wearing a pair of brightly colored festive socks? Not only do they keep your toes warm, festive socks get everyone in the mood for the Christmas season.
What makes socks festive? It’s all in their design. The patterns, colors and images on a pair of socks determine whether they are festive or not. In terms of colors, you’ll find that most festive socks are red, white and green. While those colors are the main focus on festive socks, many may also have some black, beige and brown on them as well.
Festive socks often have images of Santa Claus, Christmas trees, wrapped presents, candy canes and reindeer. You’ll also see festive socks that have images of holly, berries, mistletoe and gingerbread men. Many festive socks have a striped pattern, while others are argyle. Plaid is also a popular pattern on festive socks. You may even see some spotted ones.
The great thing about festive socks is that they can be worn with many different outfits. Festive socks are a great addition to loungewear if you’re hanging out at home and decorating the Christmas tree. They can also be worn to the office with a suit. A little bit of festivity peeking out from under your pant legs is sure to bring some holiday cheer to work. Festive socks are a perfect choice to wear to a school holiday concert or a friend’s Christmas party. Pair them with a festive sweater, and you’re sure to get some approving looks from party guests.
During the holiday season, socks are one of the most gifted clothing items. They are a fun choice for men, women and children. Not only are a great item for a stocking stuffer, but they can also be paired with a larger gift for people on your Christmas list.
The Festive Sock Buying Guide
- One of the most important elements to check when deciding which festive socks to buy — either for yourself or as a gift — is the size. Luckily, socks are fairly flexible in sizing, so you just need to make sure you’re in the right range of sizes. The Sumona Multi-Colored Patterned Knee High Socks, 6 pairs are sizes 9-11 and fit women’s shoe sizes 4 to 10. The tall socks are 14 inches from the top to the heel of the sock. The I&S Festive Crew Socks, 6 pairs are also size 9-11. They fit women’s shoe sizes 4-9 and men’s shoe sizes 5-10. The TeeHee Socks Christmas Holiday Socks, 12 pairs are women’s sock size 9-11 and fit women’s shoe sizes 6-9. The Eros Fun Colorful Crew Socks, 6 pairs fit shoe sizes 5-13.
- When you’re looking for festive socks, you want to make sure that they spread the right amount of festive cheer. Some people prefer their socks festive socks to be fairly plain with just an image or two, while others want their festive socks to be covered with Christmas imagery. The Sumona Multi-Colored Patterned Knee High Socks, 6 pairs are pattered from the top to toe. You’ll find pictures of holly, snowmen, Christmas lights, reindeer and gingerbread men. The I&S Festive Crew Socks, 6 pairs are a little more subdued. Some of the socks have images throughout, while others just have one large festive picture. The TeeHee Socks Christmas Holiday Socks, 12 pairs have a wide range of patterns. Some socks are mostly striped with a single festive image, while others are pattered throughout. The Eros Fun Colorful Crew Socks, 6 pairs also have a range of festivity. Some socks are on the plainer side while others have festive patterns all over.
- Be sure to pay attention to the material the socks are made out of, as you don’t want to purchase anything that will be uncomfortable or itchy. The Sumona Multi-Colored Patterned Knee High Socks, 6 pairs are 95% polyester and 5% spandex, while the I&S Festive Crew Socks, 6 pairs are 98% polyester and 2% spandex. The TeeHee Socks Christmas Holiday Socks, 12 pairs 97% polyester and 3% spandex, while the Eros Fun Colorful Crew Socks, 6 pairs are 97% polyester, 2% spandex and 1% elastic.
- Regardless of whether you’re purchasing festive socks for yourself or as a gift for a loved one, affordability is a buying factor for many shoppers. Most people only wear festive socks around the holiday season, so you don’t want to spend too much on an item that has a limited window of use. The Sumona Multi-Colored Patterned Knee High Socks, 6 pairs are slightly on the pricey end of the spectrum. However, the knee-high socks do have more material than the shorter crew socks. The I&S Festive Crew Socks, 6 pairs and the Eros Fun Colorful Crew Socks, 6 pairs are both on the lower end of the price scale and are an affordable option. While the TeeHee Socks Christmas Holiday Socks, 12 pairs are the most costly item on this list, they do come with double the number of socks than the other products. Instead of six, you get 12 pairs of festive socks, making this product highly affordable.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide