DI ORO Heat Resistant Non Stick Silicone Rubber Spatula Set, 3-Piece
Last updated date: January 28, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Spatulas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Spatula you should buy.
Editor's Note January 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Spatula for a detailed review of all the top spatulas.
Not only is this spatula set nonstick, but it's also heat resistant in temperatures of up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Since the set is made from silicone, the tips of the spatulas are firm, yet flexible. The handles are ergonomically designed, so they're both comfortable and able to prevent wrist fatigue.
In our analysis of 36 expert reviews, the DI ORO DI ORO Rubber Spatula Set, 3-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DI ORO 3-Piece Turner Spatula Set. FLEXIBLE PRO-GRADE SILICONE TURNER SPATULAS - Flexible reinforced high-heat silicone blade makes cooking fun. Ergonomic design for easier flipping. Chef Series FLEX blade spatulas are perfect for flipping eggs, pancakes, fish, and vegetables without scratching. STANDARD SPATULA IS 11.8" (30CM) LONG OVERALL. BLADE 4.5" X 3" (11.4CM X 7.6CM). LONG SPATULA IS 14.2" (36CM) LONG OVERALL. BLADE 6.75" X 4" (17.1CM X 10.1CM). ROUND SPATULA IS 12.2" (31CM) LONG OVERALL. BLADE 5" X 6" (12.7CM X 15.2CM). S-CORE INTERNAL STAINLESS STEEL SUPPORT TECHNOLOGY - The strength and flexibility of our stainless steel blade core and handle means that these utensils will hold up to the demanding use of home cooks and professional chefs and won't break like cheap plastic store brands. HIGH HEAT 600°F PRO-GRADE SILICONE - Our BPA Free, FDA Approved, and LFGB Certified Silicone is bonded to flexible stainless steel and is safe for Coated & Non-Stick Cookware and perfect for use with hot foods and around the cook top. SOFT GRIP NON-SLIP SATIN TEXTURE FINISH - The beautiful velvety easy-to-hold matte texture on the handles provides superior grip and handling with wet hands. *Dishwasher Safe FOREVER WARRANTY - Our promise is a superior experience for everyone who owns our award-winning DI ORO products. We are here as a trusted partner, so you can enjoy your purchase with full confidence knowing that our warranty lasts forever.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Spatulas
No kitchen is complete without a few spatulas that make cooking and baking at home a breeze. The two most basic types of spatulas include sets that are designed to scrape batter and mashed potatoes from the sides of a bowl and individual models that are made to flip pancakes and hamburgers.
When you’re ready to shop for a spatula, consider the following helpful information:
It is important to start off by examining the materials used to make the spatula. Silicone is ideal, as it is capable of withstanding high temperatures. Generally, you’ll find they are able to handle heat between 450 and 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Under those temperatures, the spatulas are safe from melting, becoming discolored and even shrinking.
Some models, like the Upgood Silicone Spatula Set, also use an internal stainless steel core to provide added durability. The steel also keeps the handle and core from bending while you’re busy mixing ingredients.
Take a look at the spatula’s handle to make sure you’ll get a comfortable non-slip grip. The U-Taste High Heat-Resistant Silicone Spatula Set’s handle is made using an ergonomic design that does just that.
Check for any recommendations or certifications that let you know you’re buying a quality product. For example, the DI ORO Rubber Spatula Set, 3-Piece is made using a LFGB Certified Silicone. It’s also BPA-free and approved by the FDA.
Finally, consider any extras. Does the spatula set come in different colors, or does it contain spatulas that are different sizes for completing both big and small tasks? Some spatula sets go one step further by offering purchasers a free bonus cooking PDF.
The Spatula Buying Guide
- Thanks to silicone’s ability to withstand heat, spatulas are safe to place in a dishwasher. Of course, they are also a cinch to wash by hand with a little dish soap and warm water.
- Check the top of your spatula for a hole. This hole allows you to hang your spatula in your kitchen from a hook. If the spatula doesn’t have one, you can store it upright in a jar with a few other utensils, or place it in a utensil drawer.
- Spatulas have plenty of other uses besides scraping brownie batter. You can use them as a fly swatter, back scratcher, drywall scraper, snow scraper, clay cutter, plant supporter and even to give your snowman arms in the winter.
- There are several things you need to take into consideration when comparing spatula prices. Start by examining how many spatulas come in the set. Divide that number by the price to know how much you’re paying per spatula. You’ll find the UpGood Silicone Spatula Set is slightly more expensive than the U-Taste High Heat-Resistant Silicone Spatula Set, even though each set has four spatulas. Next, you’ll want to examine the quality of the spatulas. The DI ORO Rubber Spatula Set, 3-Piece has a higher price tag because it is professional grade.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide