DHP Rosewood Tall End Table
Last updated date: May 11, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Accent Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Accent Table you should buy.
Although this end table is made using a simple design, it provides functionality for small living spaces. The unit is lightweight and has an upper and lower shelf for storage. It's also easy to assemble, so you can begin using it not long after it arrives. In our analysis of 1 expert reviews, the DHP DHP Rosewood Tall End Table placed 4th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note May 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best Accent Table for a detailed review of all the top accent tables.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Tall, lean and lovely! DHP's Rosewood Tall End Table brings a unique and charming design element to any room. The size of the tabletop is the perfect balance between functional and space-saving and the lower shelf provides additional space for accent pieces or other small items. Made from a combination of solid wood and wood veneer, the end table will not wobble, warp or split. Easy to assemble, this end table will be ready to decorate your room in only 15 minutes or so! Its above-average height and narrow legs make the Rosewood Tall End Table by DHP stand above all others. Wipe with damp cloth, avoid any abrasive chemicals or detergents.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Accent Tables
Whether you want to add style or a pop of color to a specific room in your home, an accent table is the way to go. Accent tables come in a variety of shapes and styles, so you’re sure to find one that matches your personality.
As you shop for the best accent table, consider the space you have to work with. Condos, apartments and small homes need accent tables that are on the slim side. The DHP Rosewood Tall End Table is a good choice for this, as the table measures just 16 by 12 by 29 inches. It’s also extremely lightweight, which means you can easily move the table from one spot in the room to another for an entirely new look.
Next, you’ll need to consider how much weight you need the table to hold. If you just plan on putting a few light knick knacks on the table, you can go with any model, however, displaying a heavy statue requires an accent table with a larger weight capacity. The VASAGLE Industrial Storage Rack Accent End Table is able to hold as much as 220 pounds and has two shelves to display your favorite items.
Functionality is also important if you want to make the most of your space. The Winsome Leo Storage Shelf Accent Table comes with three shelves that can hold everything from books to family photos to decorative vases. There’s also the option to purchase the collection’s separate set of wire baskets. The baskets are great for keeping your items neat and organized without distracting from the beauty of the furniture.
Of course, style will also play a part in your final decision. You can go with a vintage-style accent table, like the Ashley Furniture Rustic Accent Table, or one with more of an industrial vibe. There are tables made of solid wood and others that feature glass tops. If you like the distressed look, you can go in that direction as well. The possibilities are endless.
DWYM Fun Fact
Tables in one form or another have been known to be in existence since the 7th century B.C. , although they most likely even existed before then. Different regions of the world used different materials to construct their tables. For example, the Egyptians used wood while the Greeks used bronze. The tables were simple in design unless you were wealthy or royalty, and then your table may have been more elaborate.
Today, individuals have the option of purchasing a table simply for its ability to add style to their living space. These tables are called accent tables and they typically come in one of three forms: end table, coffee table or console table.
The Accent Table Buying Guide
- Almost all accent tables need to be assembled. It’s a good idea to check which tools you’re going to need before you buy. Also, if the table looks difficult to put together, you may wish to recruit a friend to help. YouTube is a good source if you need a visual of someone else assembling the accent table.
- While all accent tables will require dusting from time to time, only those used to hold food or drink will need to be cleaned. Check the table’s product care guide for recommended cleaning tips. You may be able to wipe the surface clean with a wet dishrag or you may be required to use a special furniture cleaner.
- Shallow baskets are great tools when decorating your accent table. You can fill them with just about anything, including ceramic jars and bowls of moss.
- Plants or seasonal floral bouquets are also great additions to any accent table. In addition to supplying color and a pleasant scent to your room, plants also increase the room’s oxygen levels.
- If your room could use a little more light, consider using the accent tables to hold a decorative lamp or a set of candles. This is a great way to combine style and functionality.
- Size and design both play a role in the price of accent tables. The Winsome Leo Storage Shelf Accent Table is among the most affordable, thanks to its simple construction. Both, the VASAGLE Industrial Storage Rack Accent End Table and the DHP Rosewood Tall End Table are moderately priced. Since the Ashley Furniture Rustic Accent Table is heavier and features more detail, it’s able to command the highest price.