DHP Fusion Metal & Wood 31.5-Inch Square Dining Table
Last updated date: May 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Small Dining Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Small Dining Table you should buy.
Update as June 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Small Dining Table for a detailed review of all the top small dining tables.
In our analysis, the DHP DHP Fusion Metal & Wood 31.5-Inch Square Dining Table placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Vintage design with solid metal legs offering an industrial loft style feel. Ideal spot to share a lovely meal at home. Durable elm wood square dining table top. Perfect for students or adults who need an impromptu office area to work on their laptop. Available in white, black and antique gun metal finishes. Table seats 2 comfortably, can fit up to 4. Pairs perfectly with the Fusion chairs (sold separately). Blends small space living approved aesthetics with modern charm. Easy assembly. Carton dimensions: 35"L x 35"W x 4.5"H. Product dimensions: 31.5"L x 31.5"W x 29.5"H. Weight limit: 50 lbs
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Small Dining Tables
A dining table isn’t just a table. It’s a place to bring your family together at each meal. It’s where you gather to talk, laugh, cry and smile, all while enjoying something delicious with your loved ones. Whether it’s a quick breakfast before heading out to work, a leisurely lunch on a weekend or a special dinner you’ve made with a new recipe, you can always nourish yourselves at the table.
And you don’t even need to have a formal dining room to have a dining table. A small space in your kitchen or off of your family room is the perfect spot for a small dining table.
The most important things to look for when hunting for a small dining table are shape and size. Start by deciding where in your home you will place the dining table. Then, take out your measuring tape and carefully measure how much room you have. In addition to the table itself, you will need to have about three feet of extra space on all sides to make sure you have enough room for a dining room chair.
Determine which table shape will make the best use of the space you have. In square spaces, a square or circular table will work best. In rectangular spaces, you’ll need a rectangular or oval table.
The Small Dining Table Buying Guide
- If you have a few extra guests, it is easier to add more chairs to a round or oval table, as compared to a square or rectangular one. However, keep in mind that the base of the table can also affect how many people you can seat. If the table supports get in the way of leg space, you’ll be limited in how many people can sit at the table. A table with a center base provides the most flexibility in terms of seating.
- Don’t forget about the visual weight of the small dining table, which is how much visual space an object takes up. In tight spaces, this is particularly important, because you don’t want your room to look crowded with furniture. Dark wood can look larger than a glass table, even if they have the same dimensions. Opt for a small dining table with a sleek design to optimize both your physical and visual space.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide