DHP Emily Linen Chaise Lounge
Last updated date: August 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Chaise Lounges and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Chaise Lounge you should buy.
Update as August 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Chaise Lounge for a detailed review of all the top chaise lounges.
This indoor chaise lounge is adjustable from fully horizontal to a comfortable upright position. It can be combined with the matching futon to create a sectional sofa or additional sleeping space. Sleek angled chrome legs and square-tufted canvas give it a unique modern look.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the DHP Emily Linen Chaise Lounge placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The DHP Emily Chaise Lounger is the perfect addition to any living room, study, den or office. With its tufted faux leather or linen upholstery and stylish chrome legs, this chair is modern and contemporary, and suitable for any room décor. The multi-position back features Click-Clack technology, which quickly converts the chaise from lounger to sleeper. Spacious enough to lounge comfortably alone, or pair it with the Emily Convertible futon, and get a sectional sofa or an-extra-large sleeping surface for overnight guests.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Chaise Lounges
Chaise lounges are long, low chairs meant for reclining upon. They are popular as outdoor furniture, but there are also indoor chaise lounges in a variety of styles and materials.
This is the first consideration when buying a chaise lounge: whether it will be used outdoors or indoors. Outdoor chaise lounges must be made from materials that can withstand the elements: most importantly, light and moisture. Most outdoor chaise lounges are made with metal, plastic or wood frames, and they have cushions made from weather-resistant materials that are also often washable. They are often adjustable as well.
Indoor chaises, on the other hand, can be made from any materials, and they come in a variety of styles, configurations and designs. Indoors, chaise lounges can make a significant decorative statement in your living space.
Further considerations with chaise lounges are comfort and how easy they are to clean. Many stylish options are made from fabrics that can be harder to keep looking new, but many buyers consider the tradeoff in visual appeal and comfort worth it.
Chaise lounges also vary in the type and amount of padding they have. Tufting, a textile weaving technique that adds puffiness, is often used in chaise lounges, and also adds a unique, luxurious look. The wide variety of chaise lounge materials, styles, and colors means there’s a chaise lounge for every taste and preference.
The Chaise Lounge Buying Guide
- Chaise lounges are traditionally low pieces of furniture, so it’s important to consider mobility issues. Some chaise lounges have arms or armrests to make getting into and out of them easier.
- Consider the intended use of your chaise lounge. If you plan to use it as extra seating in the living room, choosing a chaise lounge that can accommodate multiple people is a smart decision. If the chaise lounge will be put in the bedroom, a smaller piece meant for one person to relax or recline can be a great choice.
- For outdoor chaise lounges, removable cushions are often a desirable feature. Some outdoor chaise lounges have cushions with removable covers for more convenient washing.
- Weight is an important consideration for outdoor chaise lounges. This style of chaise lounge is often moved around outdoors, so a lighter chaise lounge made from aluminum or plastic can be an advantage. However, in windy areas, heavier chaise lounges can be a better choice.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide