DexBoard Hook & Loop Compatible Fabric Surface Large Bulletin Board
Last updated date: June 3, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Large Bulletin Boards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Large Bulletin Board you should buy.
Update as June 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Large Bulletin Board for a detailed review of all the top large bulletin boards.
This large bulletin board has a neutral grey look. The tackable surface is self healing. The board can be used with pushpins or velcro.
In our analysis, the DexBoard DexBoard Hook & Loop Compatible Fabric Surface Large Bulletin Board placed 1st when we looked at the top 2 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Tackable surface is self-healing. Surface accepts pins or velcro. Premium set with 10 colorful push pins. Velcro can be used to post pictures or colorful pages. High grade sturdy aluminum frame is built with Nylon corners, with no sharp or pointed edges. Great for the kids’ room, home, office or dorm. Easily mount the 48″ x 36″ fabric board vertically or horizontally with attached mounting hardware. Great for pinning notes, messages, pictures, memos, calendars, menus, reminders.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Large Bulletin Boards
If you want to share information with people — at home, at school or at work — using a large bulletin board is a great way to do so. It’s easy to put up notices and take them down without damaging walls or the board itself, making bulletin boards a convenient and straightforward choice. However, with so many different varieties available, it can be difficult to know what type of bulletin board is right for your needs.
The first thing you need to determine when selecting a large bulletin board is the placement of the board. Where will you hang it up and how will it work within the surroundings. For example, will the bulletin board go up in a school hallway or an office entrance? Will it be in your foyer or a storefront lobby? Consider what other elements are on the walls in that location and whether the bulletin board will be competing with them for attention.
You’ll also want to determine what the main purpose of the bulletin board will be. For example, in a family home, the bulletin board may be used to share information about upcoming kids’ activities and chores everyone needs to complete. At a school, the bulletin board may showcase students’ work, while at the office it may contain important memos or reminders of tasks. Knowing this information will help you determine the correct size of board you need to accomplish your goals.
When it comes to materials, many bulletin boards are made of cork. This is a sturdy and durable option which is perfect for handling a large quantity of papers over a long period of time. Plus, cork is available with different trims so you can make it work with the surrounding décor. Another option is vinyl, which is an anti-microbial choice good for healthcare and school settings. It’s easy to wipe down and reduce the spread of germs. Bulletin boards can be covered in fabric or Velcro, which makes mounting papers easy and fun. Some bulletin boards are made from a rubber composite material, which is environmentally friendly and durable. This option doesn’t show any wear and is fully moisture resistant.
The Large Bulletin Board Buying Guide
- The trim of the large bulletin board affects the look and how it works with the surrounding space. Many bulletin boards are timed with anodized aluminum, which you can find in silver or black. If you want to bulletin board to have a classy and more formal look, go with a wrapped edge so that it has the aesthetic or a picture frame.
- Don’t like the brown color of cork that most bulletin boards have? You can change the color scheme by covering the board with colored paper or fabric. This way, you can make it match the décor of your space. Depending on the material, you can even try painting the bulletin board instead of covering it with another material.
- If you don’t need to post information on the bulletin board too often, you may want to look into combination boards. These are boards where half the space is a whiteboard while the other half is a bulletin board. This makes the board multifunctional and offers you more flexibility in how you want to share information.
- Bulletin boards are designed for extensive use and are self-healing, so you can continue to pin up papers without worrying about the durability of the board. What you should always avoid is getting the bulletin board wet, as moisture can warp the board and cause damage. Don’t leave the board outside during rainfall and don’t hang it up in a moist environment like a kitchen or bathroom.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide