Devesanter S-Shape Stainless Steel Trouser Hangers , 4-Pack
Last updated date: May 29, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hangers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hanger you should buy.
Making the most out of the space you have in your closet is important, which is why this set of S-shaped hangers is a great buy. Instead of hanging five pairs of pants one at a time in a side-by-side fashion, you'll be able to store them in tiers using just one of these hangers. They even work great in your bathroom to keep your towels neat and organized. In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the Devesanter Devesanter S-Shape Stainless Steel Trouser Hangers , 4-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note May 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hanger for a detailed review of all the top hangers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Made of Premium Stainless Steel. Durable and not easy to be out of shape. Perfect for apartment, house, dorms, bathroom etc. Compatible for pants/ clothes/ towel/ sweatpants/ scarf/ trousers/ slacks/ ties etc. Unique Design, convenient you to hang and remove slacks quickly and efficiently. Saves lots of space in your closet. Non-slip caps on the ends which look and feel very secure and should not fall off. Perfect for Family Economical Storage Indoor Wardrobe Hanging. Each hanger can be hanged for 5 trousers at same time. Save the space in your closet that offer you more space to storage some other things. Compatible with all kinds of clothes. Perfect for hang your jeans, pants, trousers, ties, scarf, etc. That make it compact and organized.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hangers
When it comes to organizing your clothes, hangers are a must. Not only does this handy invention help you make the most out of your space, but it also keeps your shirts and pants from becoming wrinkled. As you shop for a set of hangers, you’ll want to keep in mind both your specific needs and the space where you plan to use them.
Determine which construction material is best. If you opt for high-quality wood, you want to make sure the hangers are coated in a clear lacquer. This brings out the natural grain, while also protecting you from splinters. Plastic hangers are durable and among the cheapest to purchase, but they are often a bit thick, which means they’ll take up more room in your closet. You can get a set of stainless steel hangers on the thin side. The benefit of stainless steel is that it’s rustproof and won’t bend or break easily.
Review the hanger’s design. If you opt for a traditional triangular-shaped hanger, make sure the pant bar has a vinyl cover or a non-slip coating so that your trousers don’t slip off. There are also S-shaped hangers that are designed to save you space by storing your pants in tiers. While this style isn’t made for hanging tops, it can be used in a bathroom to keep towels off the floor.
Check the hook on the hanger next. You’ll find some models are stationary, which means you’ll have to pay attention to how you place them in a closet. Others have a 360-degree swivel, which allows you to adjust the hanger while it’s already hanging.
Look for added features that make the hangers more functional. For example, hangers with built-in grooves are great for hanging garments with straps, as well as organizing accessories, like belts and scarves. Hangers that have a wide shoulder are best for retaining the shape of coats and suit jackets.
DWYM Fun Fact
- The first patented clothes hanger was created by a man named O. A. North in 1869. His original design used two ovals, instead of the popular triangular-shape we commonly see today.
- From 1901 to 1907 there were actually 180 patents filed for different versions of the coat hanger.
- Surprisingly, there are hangers that exist that are considered collectibles. Some are covered in Swarovski crystals, while others are coated in gold.
- Frank Maresca put 170 different clothes hangers on display. His collection included a hanger shaped like a hypodermic needle and one that was formed in the shape of the human body.
The Hanger Buying Guide
- Pay attention to the length of the bars on S-shaped hangers. If they are too short, your pants will slide right off them.
- Most hangers can be wiped down quickly with a cleaning cloth when they become dusty.
- You can use a soda tab to connect two hangers together. This saves space, as the hangers then become tiered.
- If you’re looking for something fun to do with your kids, and you have a few extra coat hangers, you can take part in a hanger craft. Hangers can be transformed into a heart-shaped wreath, a Christmas tree and a jewelry tree stand.
- In addition to organizing your clothing, hangers can also be used to hold paper towels, bananas and even recipe cards.
- Construction material, size and thickness all play a role in the price of a set of hangers. Before you compare prices, however, you need to determine the price per hanger, as companies sell their hangers in multi-packs. The Utopia Home Plastic Slim Notched Hangers, 50-Pack and the Fayleeko Heavy Duty Stainless Thin Hangers, 40-Pack are among the most affordable hanger sets. The Zober High-Grade Wooden Suit Hangers, 20-Pack is moderately priced, while the Devesanter S-Shape Stainless Steel Trouser Hangers, 4-Pack has the highest cost per hanger.