Desire Deluxe Gift Magnetic Block Set, 57-Piece
Last updated date: November 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Magnetic Block Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Magnetic Block Set you should buy.
Update as November 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Magnetic Block Set for a detailed review of all the top magnetic block sets.
If you're looking for a child's toy that is designed to stimulate brain development, go with this magnetic block set. It includes 57 pieces that are non-toxic and made from a food-grade plastic material. Children will be able to build an unlimited number of 3D geometric figures, including castles, cars and rockets.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the Desire Deluxe Gift Magnetic Block Set, 57-Piece placed 7th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Education is necessary, but making it fun can be a challenge! Luckily, this educational magnet toys set lets kids ages 3+ explore a wide range of learning! Children can use their hands, think by their brains, build whatever they think of with the magnetic toys. The magnetic building tiles set includes couple different shapes so that kids can now stretch their imagination to the next level by creating different styles. More shapes mean more designs and more hours of fun. Stick and stack the tiles to promote your child’s imagination.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Magnetic Block Sets
When selecting toys for your children, it’s a good idea to go with a few key activities that provide opportunities to grow and develop. A magnetic block set is one toy that comes with a host of benefits, including improved social skills when playing with other children and increased fine motor skills.
As you shop for the best magnetic block set, look for one that is made using high-quality construction materials. For example, you’ll find sets made from a BPA-free ABS plastic that is both safe and non-toxic. You don’t want to have to worry about harmful chemicals coming in contact with your baby’s mouth and skin.
It’s also important that you check how the magnets are secured within the blocks, as they are dangerous when swallowed. Some sets have bolted rivets for double protection. They also use a series of protruding lines to protect the surface of the tiles from becoming scratched.
Check the number of colors and shapes found within the magnetic block set next. This way, your child can practice color and shape recognition. Look for a set that is made up of three different types of triangles and two different sized squares. One with seven different colors, including blue, orange, purple, pink, red, green and yellow is also a great choice.
Finally, review the number of blocks within the set. A 50-piece set is one of the smaller sets on the market, which is great for preschoolers. Larger sets may overwhelm younger children. Older kids, however, may enjoy a challenge. They would do well with a set that has between 80 and 120 pieces.
The Magnetic Block Set Buying Guide
- Some reviewers warn that if the tiles come apart, the magnets will spill out on the floor. The magnets are choking hazards to babies and toddlers, who tend to put inedible objects in their mouths. It’s best to supervise your children as they play with the magnetic block set.
- It’s good practice to clean your children’s magnetic block set from time to time. Kids are notorious for drooling and wiping their noses while playing without stopping for a tissue. You don’t want germs from bacteria or viruses growing on the toys. A little dish soap and water is all you need to get the blocks clean again. You can dry them with a lint-free towel or set them in a dish drainer to air dry.
- Look for a magnetic block set that comes in a colorful box if you need a gift for a child’s birthday party.
- If the magnetic block set you purchase doesn’t come with its own storage solution, there are plenty of other ways to keep your child’s blocks neat and organized. You can go with a toy chest, a set of plastic storage drawers, storage baskets with handles or even a fabric storage caddy.
- Your kids don’t have to stick to building only 3D models with their magnetic blocks. They can also arrange them on the family refrigerator or on a magnetic board.
- The price for a magnetic block set is directly related to the number of pieces in the set. Naturally, you’ll pay less for a set with 50 pieces than you would a set with 108 total pieces.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide