Department 56 Wine & Spirits Dickens’ Village Collectible Building
Last updated date: September 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Collectible Buildings & Accessories and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Collectible Building & Accessories you should buy.
Update as September 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Collectible Buildings & Accessories for a detailed review of all the top collectible buildings & accessories.
Part of the Dickens Village collection by Department 56, this 6.5-inch tall illuminated porcelain wine and spirits shop is as charming as can be. You’ll love having this beautifully detailed Victorian England-style collectible as part of your colorful seasonal display.
In our analysis, the Department 56 Department 56 Wine & Spirits Dickens' Village Collectible Building placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Designed to accompany Dickens Village by Department 56. This lighted porcelain building is a welcome establishment for the local gentry to hoist a pint or two after a hard day's work. It includes a switched cord with bulb. The piece measures 5.5 x 4.5 x 6.5".
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Collectible Buildings & Accessories
Some people collect, organize and display items as a hobby. This pastime, which has attracted many different types of people for eons, can comprise basically anything from antiques and stamps to comic books and Beanie Babies.
While some collectors obtain things to sell them later for profit, others simply collect for the love of what they are keeping. And although the value of some items increases as time goes on, the value of others does not. Miniature buildings usually fall into the latter category. Some brands will increase in value over time, though, so do your research first if this hobby interests you.
Companies often create lifelike ceramic architectural pieces in painstaking detail that you can buy in individual pieces or sets. Collectors, on the other hand, love taking the time to seek out new, interesting pieces to add to their collections. You can create whole villages and town scenes over time!
Collectible building sets are often produced with different themes, such as different seasons. Some people prefer the ones that can be lit up for the holidays.
The Collectible Building & Accessories Buying Guide
- When buying collectible buildings that light up, see what kind of bulbs they use and keep a few extra on hand.
- You can buy one house at a time and slowly build up your own little village.
- Figurines are a great option to add some life to your miniature building collection.
- Make sure to store your miniatures properly for a longer life. One good option is to wrap them up in cloth and carefully place them in storage containers. Place these in closets or other secure storage spots inside your home that children and pets won’t be able to access.
- Always remove lightbulbs before storing your collectibles.
- Your collectible buildings do best in consistent temperatures and humidity, so keep them out of attics and basements.
- Also, make sure to keep these collectibles out of direct sunlight.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide