Department 56 Lit Ceramic Easter Village Collectible Building & Accessories
Last updated: November 15, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Collectible Buildings & Accessories and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Collectible Building & Accessories you should buy.
This lovely light-up 7-inch collectible buildings and accessories set features a pretty pink home with a chocolate-colored roof, two bunnies at the door, a decorated tree, two homeowners and Peep-style rabbits. This house will become a cherished part of your yearly springtime decor.
In our analysis, the Department 56 Lit Ceramic Easter Village Collectible Building & Accessories placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Lit building and accessories from the Original Snow Village Collection from Department 56. Set of three includes the lit “Sweets House” and two accessories. Building illuminates using a standard light cord and a 120V bulb. Made from ceramic. Building height is approximately 7. 08 inches (18. 01 cm); accessory heights are approximately 1. 5 inches (3. 81 cm) and 2. 25 inches (5. 72 cm).
Collectible Building & Accessories Rankings
Some people collect, organize and display items as a hobby. This pastime, which has attracted many different types of people for eons, can comprise basically anything from antiques and stamps to comic books and Beanie Babies.
While some collectors obtain things to sell them later for profit, others simply collect for the love of what they are keeping. And although the value of some items increases as time goes on, the value of others does not. Miniature buildings usually fall into the latter category. Some brands will increase in value over time, though, so do your research first if this hobby interests you.
Companies often create lifelike ceramic architectural pieces in painstaking detail that you can buy in individual pieces or sets. Collectors, on the other hand, love taking the time to seek out new, interesting pieces to add to their collections. You can create whole villages and town scenes over time!
Collectible building sets are often produced with different themes, such as different seasons. Some people prefer the ones that can be lit up for the holidays.
- When buying collectible buildings that light up, see what kind of bulbs they use and keep a few extra on hand.
- You can buy one house at a time and slowly build up your own little village.
- Figurines are a great option to add some life to your miniature building collection.
- Make sure to store your miniatures properly for a longer life. One good option is to wrap them up in cloth and carefully place them in storage containers. Place these in closets or other secure storage spots inside your home that children and pets won’t be able to access.
- Always remove lightbulbs before storing your collectibles.
- Your collectible buildings do best in consistent temperatures and humidity, so keep them out of attics and basements.
- Also, make sure to keep these collectibles out of direct sunlight.