Demotio MA-180S Bank Grade Mixed Denomination & Multi-Currency Bill Counter
Last updated date: July 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bill Counters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bill Counter you should buy.
Update as February 4, 2022:
Checkout Know Exactly How Much Cash You Have with The Best Bill Counter for a detailed review of all the top bill counters.
While most bill counters are only able to count one denomination at a time, this machine can handle multiple denominations at once. It's also equipped with a menu that allows you to choose between seven different languages. You'll even get a high-quality dust cover with your purchase.
In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the Demotio Bank Grade Mixed Denomination & Multi-Currency Bill Counter placed 11th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Except for the common sensors in the bill counters, we use the specially customized image sensors so that the machine can actually “see through” the banknotes like human eyes, and thus both the accuracy and reliability of the value counting and counterfeit detection are substantially raised compared with the common money counters in the market. European Central Bank approved model + the best selling model in many countries. Three counting modes to satisfy the different needs of customers. One button to switch on/off the serial number printing function for USD/EUR. One button to read the counting result including the value/pcs of each denomination and the total value/pcs of the counted bills. Up to 7 languages for you to choose from. This full back openable model to you to solve the long-lasting headache of bill jam for the similar models. Now not only the back cover can be opened, when there’s bill jam, the user can also open the inside back mechanism with reference to the illustration on the right to take out all the jammed bills inside. It is also extremely convenient for the CIS sensor cleaning and calibration if necessary in the future.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bill Counters
If you run a business, you know how long it can take to count every dollar by hand before running it over to the bank. Fortunately, bill counter machines are available and they are able to do all the hard work for you. As you begin your search for the best bill counter, you’ll want to keep an eye out for a few essential features.
Make sure the unit you’re interested in is durable. You don’t want it to fall apart after just a few months of use. The Kolibri UV Detection Bill Counter is made using a dependable metal construction, instead of flimsy plastic. It also uses a straight bill path to reduce the chances that one or more of your bills get jammed inside the machine.
Look for a model that will save you time. For example, some units have the ability to count as many as 1,000 bills every 60 seconds. This should be fast enough for most, although they do make bill counters that can handle as many as 1,300 per minute.
Review the LED display and its surrounding buttons. Opting for a model that is easy to use will reduce the number of headaches you experience while trying to figure out how to successfully operate the bill counter.
Make sure the bill counter meets your needs. For example, a great number of bill counters only count one denomination. That means you can’t mix 10s and 20s together, as the machine won’t recognize that one bill is more valuable than another. You’ll have to place all the 10s in first to determine how many you have, remove them from the machine and then place the 20s next. Of course, you can always spend a little extra for a machine that is capable of handling multiple denominations at once.
Check to see if the bill counter is able to detect counterfeit bills, like the Kaegue Counterfeit Detection Bill Counter. In fact, this model utilizes three powerful methods to detect counterfeit money. They are ultraviolet (UV), magnetic (MG) and Infrared (IR). This bill counter will even alert you to any ripped or damaged bills.
Consider any extra features that add value to the bill counter. For example, some models come with an external display. Others also run quietly with an operating noise level of fewer than 60 decibels.
The Bill Counter Buying Guide
- Make sure the display panel is easy to read. You want a bill counter with a bright LED light.
- Should your bill counter not come with a dust cover, you’ll want to make sure you routinely wipe the machine down using a lint-free cloth. You don’t want dust build-up to begin affecting the machine’s ability to operate efficiently.
- Bill counters can jam if the bills are crinkled. Make sure you take the time to smooth the bills out before you place them in the machine.
- In addition to businesses that accept cash, churches may also find bill counters helpful when preparing offering deposits for the bank.
- If you uncover a counterfeit bill, the U.S. Department of the Treasury advises that you report your findings to the U.S. Secret Service, or your local police if there is no Secret Service office near your location. They also suggest you place the counterfeit bill in a plastic bag without touching it and that you refrain from returning it to the perpetrator.
- The cost for a bill counter varies greatly, depending upon its construction materials, features and ability to detect counterfeit currency. The Kaegue Counterfeit Detection Bill Counter and the Kolibri UV Detection Bill Counter are among the most affordable models. You’ll pay a bit more for other models that have additional features.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide