Delxo Folding Anti-Slip Step Ladder, 3-Step
Last updated date: April 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Step Ladders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Step Ladder you should buy.
Update as February 2, 2022:
Checkout Bring Everything Within Reach With The Best Step Ladder for a detailed review of all the top step ladders.
Steadying yourself while on a step ladder has never been so easy, as this step ladder utilizes a curved handle that is completely covered with a rubber grip. There's also a safety lock to keep the steps from folding back up or falling over. The unit comes already assembled, so you'll be able to begin using it right away.
In our analysis of 121 expert reviews, the Delxo Folding Anti-Slip Step Ladder, 3-Step placed 5th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Delxo Step Ladder Delxo 3-Step Steel Stool Comes fully assembled. Its heavy duty construction can hold 330 lbs of weight – Whether it’s reaching a high cabinet, changing the light bulb or washing the windows. It is a perfect tool when you need a little extra height for items in the kitchen, bathroom, office or garage.Our products make it easier to get any job done! It can be Returned Or Exchanged in 60 days if the product with quality problems Practicality Designed with both practicality and safety in mind.Not just a step ladder.It also can be used as a Chair,Buy it with confidence Delxo Durable & Security Folding Step Ladder With a comfy and convenient handgrip, making the stool easy to climb and carry A little bit bent handgrip allows to have a larger standing space when you step on the top of the pedal and will not hit the knee Designed Both Safety And Comfort In Mind The depth between each of the steps is 10.25″,they are not overlap and will not hit knee when you step on The extra Wide Pedals offer heel-to-toe foot support, eliminating foot pain and fatigue and allowing the user a completely stable, comfortable place to stand while working. Designed with a solid metal frame and non-marring feet keep floors avoiding scratches Easy folding capability combined with a locking mechanism to ensure security and stability
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Step Ladders
While working in your home or garden, you may find that a few tasks are hard to complete without getting yourself a little bit higher. Instead of risking standing on an object or dining room chair, it’s best to invest in a step ladder.
As you search for the best step ladder, keep in mind the weight of the person who is going to be using it. Some models only hold up to 200 pounds. Since the average man weighs between 194 and 201 pounds, that’s cutting it close. The HBTower 3 Step Folding Step Ladder might be a better choice as it can hold up to 500 pounds.
Look at the weight of the ladder itself next. Some models are heavy, which is necessary if you plan on using them for work. For home use, however, you’ll want something lighter and more portable, like a 3-step ladder that weighs less than 8 pounds.
Check to see if any safety measures are put into place to make using the step ladder less risky. For example, some models have a rubber grip covering the handle and waves embedded in each step. Most ladders also have a locking mechanism that will keep the ladder in an open position, so it doesn’t fold up or fall over while you’re using it.
Determine how far you need to reach. Most models will give you an extra 4 to 6 feet. If you’re looking to complete jobs that require a higher reach, you’ll want to go with a model that actually converts to a 19-foot extension ladder.
Finally, consider any extra features the step ladder may have to offer. For example, it may come with a handy tool tray or it may offer heel-to-toe support to reduce foot fatigue.
The Step Ladder Buying Guide
- Some models can be configured into a scaffolding system, but they typically require you to purchase additional accessories to do so.
- The assembly of some models might be difficult. Check to see if there are any required tools for assembly before you buy.
- The top platform can be sharp. When on the rungs, your knees may hit the sharp edges.
- Keep in mind taller step ladders are harder to store. They may not fit in a closet, so you’d have to place them in a basement or garage when not in use.
- Warning: Aluminum is a conductor of electricity. It is possible to be electrocuted while standing on an aluminum ladder if you are working with electricity.
- The price for a step ladder is directly related to the size and reach of the ladder. You’ll find smaller ladders are the most affordable. The Rubbermaid 2-Step Steel Step Ladder falls in the middle of the price range with the HBTower 3 Step Folding Step Ladder commanding the highest price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide