Delta Children Rounded EdgesPlastic Toddler Table & Chairs Set
Last updated date: March 10, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Plastic Toddler Table And Chair Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Plastic Toddler Table And Chair Set you should buy.
Update as March 19, 2023:
Checkout The Best Plastic Toddler Table And Chair Set for a detailed review of all the top plastic toddler table and chair sets.
In our analysis, the Delta Children Delta Children Rounded EdgesPlastic Toddler Table & Chairs Set placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A must-have for playtime, crafting time or just about any activity, this kids table and chair set from Delta Children is oh-so sturdy and sized just right for growing children. Not only does it provide the perfect place for little ones to play but it also comes with four chairs so all their friends can share in the fun. The sleek design and contrasting colored chairs with grooved detailing on the backs effortlessly complements any decor. It’s a kids’ table that’s fit for shared spaces, playrooms, kids’ bedrooms, basically any room in the house. Constructed for some serious play, this table and chair set is made from sturdy wood for long-lasting use. Delta Children was founded around the idea of making safe, high-quality children’s furniture affordable for all families. They know there’s nothing more important than safety when it comes to your child’s space. That’s why all Delta Children products are built with long-lasting materials to ensure they stand up to years of jumping and playing. Plus, they are rigorously tested to meet or exceed all industry safety standards.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Plastic Toddler Table And Chair Sets
If you’re looking for some furniture your toddler can use for various activities, a plastic table and chair set is a great choice. Whether you put it in your child’s bedroom or a shared space, the set will give them their own place to eat, work or play. This type of furniture is also sturdy enough to hold up to frequent use.
Before exploring toddler table and chair sets, think about how your child will use the table. If your child plans to use the set to play with other kids or make artwork, you’ll likely want a larger table than if they’ll use it to just play alone or eat snacks. Also consider the space available where you want to place the set. If you’ll put the table and chairs in a shared room, you might want a smaller set than if it will go in a dedicated playroom.
You should also consider the size, shape and type of table the set includes. Most sets for toddlers will have square or rectangular tables in varying sizes, and these are the most versatile and often offer room for up to four children. However, smaller round tables can be a more compact choice for one or two children. In any case, look for a table with an appropriate height, which often ranges from 15 to 20 inches for toddlers.
The chairs included with these sets are often low to the ground to accommodate a toddler’s short height and fit the included table. While chair designs vary, they often have thick seats, backs and legs to offer durability, and some options have an anti-tip design for safety. You should make sure the set has enough chairs for the number of toddlers who will use it.
Lastly, keep the set’s appearance in mind so you choose something that your child likes and fits with your decor, if necessary. It’s common to see sets with a bold table and chairs that don’t match, and these likely fit better in a playroom or kid’s bedroom than a living room where they clash with other furniture. When buying something for a shared setting, you might prefer a set with more neutral colors or something fancier that utilizes wood for the tabletop or legs.
The Plastic Toddler Table And Chair Set Buying Guide
- In addition to plain tables, there are options with built-in storage, a dry-erase surface or even special plates to build Lego creations.
- A plastic table and chairs set is usually weatherproof so that your toddler can use it in the yard or on a patio. The sturdiest options should hold up to harsh weather such as heavy rain, hail and snow. However, it’s best to move the set indoors or somewhere else secure during high winds since it could blow away.
- To ensure safe use, instruct your toddler on how to properly sit down and get off the plastic chair. In addition, caution them against rocking back and forth or leaning on the back of the chair, as doing so could cause them to tip over and get hurt.
- Most plastic table and chair sets either come assembled already or just require snapping the pieces together without tools. You can check the manual if you’re buying a more complex set to better understand the steps involved.
- You can usually easily clean the plastic table and chairs with soap and water when they get dirty. If your child spills paint on the table, you could also try using rubbing alcohol to remove tough stains.
- The plastic table and chairs will have weight limits to not exceed since it could lead to injury. The table’s weight limit should be high enough not to be an issue for typical use. However, you’ll want to consider the size and age of your child for the chairs. While some chairs might only support up to 50 pounds, others can accommodate the weight of an adult.
- Keep in mind that the chairs will add to the room needed besides the table itself. The good news is you can simply keep the chairs pushed under the table when possible to save some space.
- If the set you buy doesn’t have enough chairs, you might have luck finding individual ones for sale through the same manufacturer. Otherwise, you can opt for generic chairs of a similar size. Just keep the table’s height in mind so you don’t accidentally buy chairs that are too tall.
- Make sure that any toddler table and chair set you purchase has no toxic chemicals in the plastic.
- Sets that feature wooden table or chair legs could present a splinter risk, so you should instruct your child not to rub their hands against those wooden parts.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide