Delta Children LX Deluxe Removable Bassinet & Changing Table Pack and Play
Last updated date: January 16, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pack And Play and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pack And Play you should buy.
Update as January 25, 2023:
Checkout The Best Pack And Play for a detailed review of all the top pack and play.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the Delta Children LX Deluxe Removable Bassinet & Changing Table Pack and Play placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
RECOMMENDED USE: Deluxe Play Yard features a removable full size bassinet and changing table; Bassinet holds up to 15 pounds; Changing Table holds up to 25 pounds; Play Yard holds children up to 35 Inches tall FUN FOR BABY, EASY FOR YOU: Removable mobile arm with hanging plush toys engages early visual development; Removable changing table station features waterproof surface; Snap on hanging storage compartment for diapers, wipes and other toiletries TRAVEL FRIENDLY: Quick and compact fold; Includes carrying bag for fuss free travel or storage; Easy to pack; Great mini crib alternative; Two wheels allow for easy movement from room to room; Easy to assemble; no tools required SIZE: Assembled dimensions: 27.75 x 37.4 x 40.2 Inches (LxWxH) YOUR BABY’S SAFETY IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY: JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pack And Play
A pack and play is an essential item for parents with newborns and toddlers. It provides a safe, comfortable place for little ones to sleep, relax and have fun that can be conveniently transported anywhere. When shopping for a pack and play, there are several important considerations, such as included safety features, size and weight capacity, materials used, ease of use and additional features.
When selecting a pack and play, safety should be your priority. Look for products that meet current safety standards and have features such as non-slip feet, sturdy frames with well-padded edges, secure latches, breathable mesh sides to prevent suffocation, lockable wheels if the pack and play has them and easy-to-use buckles.
In terms of materials, aim for a pack and play made of a metal frame with soft fabric to cushion your child while they sleep or play. Avoid products with sharp corners or exposed wires. It is also important to check the weight capacity of the pack and play to make sure it is suitable for your child’s size.
When setting up a pack and play, read the instructions carefully and make sure all parts are properly secured. Many pack and plays offer additional features such as changing stations, toy bars, bassinets or sound machines. These can be great additions but be sure to think about your child’s age and whether he or she will be able to use the features safely.
Finally, consider how portable the pack and play is. Look for one with foldable legs and handles for easy transport and storage. Make sure it is lightweight enough for you to carry comfortably.
The Pack And Play Buying Guide
- A pack and play can be used by more than one child if it is properly stored in between uses. If you’ll be storing yours in a basement or other moist environment, be sure to keep it in a plastic bin or sealed bag. Clean everything thoroughly before using it for another child.
- Always read the manufacturer’s instructions carefully before using a pack and play. Don’t ever leave a little one unattended in their pack and play.
- Some newborns may be able to use a pack and play in lieu of a crib until they outgrow it. If you plan to try this, you’ll need soft sheets—the mattresses in some pack and plays are not very comfortable and you won’t want your baby waking up frequently.
- Be sure to have several sets of pack and play sheets on hand. Babies are notorious for needing wardrobe and sheet changes!
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide